There is no hairdressers in dark future.

+
i agree and also add blonde hair a real burette color too (npc's have a platinum blonde hair why cant we?) , and also tattoo shops and more options for cyberwear like the thousands of npc's in the game. Maybe a color wheel for eye colors and makeup so we can attempt to have bright eyes other than red, like th V's picture on the game cover? super frustrating. How can this game be so about fashion and looks, but he have hardly any options! this game took 12 years to come out, but it seems like CC was made in 10 mins. really disappointed. I assumed I would be able to make my characters look like the ones in the trailers.

I would like to be able to change my hairstyle and color during the game.
Yes same.. i think they should just copy paste a ripper dock and make it a barber and a tatoo artist in the same little shop... i dont think its that much of a trouble - just add in few more tatoos and the hair, cyber arts.. but bugs come first.

The barbers in Witcher 3 were part of their post-launch FLC. I really think that given all this development time, post-CC character options (and more of them) should have been in the base game, but I'd almost say it's a safe bet that it will be in their post-launch content.

The barbers in Witcher 3 were part of their post-launch FLC. I really think that given all this development time, post-CC character options (and more of them) should have been in the base game, but I'd almost say it's a safe bet that it will be in their post-launch content.
We can be hopefull. But I will not risk it. Better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed again and again and again.

Tell me about it! We have ripperdocs who can give us cybernetic arms but we don't have hair and makeup stylists? Pah-lease!

Probably just more cut content. Why would the mirror feature exist if we can't do anything but make stupid faces in it?

But... it's a Night City feature!
The first time you go visit a ripperdoc, they get you a synthetic hairdo for free.
Because who wants to deal with a haircut when you can have so many awesome body modifications?

What you say?
V is nothing more than a walking, talking USB-hub because body modifications barely make a different in how they look?

Okay, fine, we still have a large selection of amazing clothing options in true cyberpunk style to dress up your character and make them look as badass or as awesome as you want.

What? We don't have that either?

Seems that all cosmetic businesses failed at some point in Night City
no
hairdressers/barbers
nail bars
cosmetic surgeons
beauty parlours

and no fashion clothing retairers either...

I don't understand how looks and style was advertised so much in the game and yet it was skimped out on SO MANY aspects of it.
1. No Saloons/ Barber Shops/ Hair dressers.
2. Not the best selection of clothes even for a cyberpunk dystopia.
3. Cosmetic Surgeons/ Ripperdocs specializing in Cosmetics.
4. The Clothes Shops are AWFUL. There I said it. No way to preview what you are buying, how it will look on the character, nothing.

Please add these CDPR

Can we PLEASE get "Transmogging" if the game is about "style over substance"?

Transmogrification in World of Warcraft makes any piece of gear look like another. So you can have optimized stats and a custom look. In the old days of WoW people called gear "clown suits" because no ones gear actually looked good together. Let every unique appearance of clothing we pick up be added to a database/collection.

WoW lets you "view on character" to preview gear before equipping it. I cant preview gear or weaps before buying them

ALSO: I really want to paint the toenails of my character. And even the fingernails on my gorilla arms cyberware. Is there legwear in game, like stockings,fishnet, and hose or are they apart of a skirt in legs slot?

Last edited:
Can we PLEASE get "Transmogging" if the game is about "style over substance"?

Transmogrification in World of Warcraft makes any piece of gear look like another. So you can have optimized stats and a custom look. In the old days of WoW people called gear "clown suits" because no ones gear actually looked good together. Let every unique appearance of clothing we pick up be added to a database/collection.

WoW lets you "view on character" to preview gear before equipping it. I cant preview gear or weaps before buying them

ALSO: I really want to paint the toenails of my character. And even the fingernails on my gorilla arms cyberware. Is there legwear in game, like stockings,fishnet, and hose or are they apart of a skirt in legs slot?

You said it! With the prices on items in this game we should be able to preview them before purchase. I had to make do with random loot drops to create my characters look. I'm at the point where I can care less about stats because there ain't no way I'm running around like Bozo the Clown, "But, but it's a First Person game! Who cares what ya look like?" I DO!!

I want more cyberware and tattoo options especially asymmetric versions.

Devs said that character generator is open for expansion, maybe we can expect some new features after optimalization patches.

Top Bottom