Tomorrow !

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheShift;n7676000 said:
Definitely more exited for this..than the superbowl
Yeah it's on at my house ... but I'm on the forum ... huh. Look at that. Tomorrow I will definitely be playing. Might stick with Scoia'tael tomorrow just so people have something other than Nilfgaard to play against :).

I am frigging ready!!!

1.jpg

I'm definitely sticking with my Scoia "Like Father Like Daughter" deck (points for those who can tell what it's built around), my favorite Monster control but I gotta try Nilfgaard.

Also, Falcons look pretty good. Surprisingly...

Today!

I think I am going to try every faction as imo this patch really going to change gameplay / strategies of all factions :)

I only recently returned to Gwent after a few month break when I read through patch notes, read about ranked and NG coming soon. Seeing Henry's potential Keg opening makes me jealous I have only 20 to open :c

I need to wait 'til this evening - late evening :( - Worky Worky but it brightens definitive my Monday.

TheShift;n7676460 said:
Trying to stay relevant .
I'm not sure what the deck is built around.

and omg...Patriots tied up for overtime! Lol
Omg, that was Falcons choking.
TH3WITCH3R;n7676510 said:
Today!

I think I am going to try every faction as imo this patch really going to change gameplay / strategies of all factions :)
Yup. I still think that Scoia will remain my favorite because of the diversity of viable decks.

InvisibleArrow;n7676790 said:
Why not add mom as well ;)
Because I already have a "All Dragons" scorching, killing and annihilating deck.
And the second part of the Dad and Daughter is Isengrim/Dwarves related.
Still, earned your point.

Btw, I'm not sure Borkh is her biological father. In the books he speaks of himself as a draconian "witcher". So, maybe him and Saskia are both mutants, just like Geralt...

Snfonseka;n7676840 said:
Time to say good bye to my ST deck.
Are you serious? It's still the most interesting faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom