Transaction error

+
Transaction error

I went to open a keg on the xbox one, I chose the card I wanted to keep then a TRANSACTION ERROR shows up on my screen saying, "The transaction has already been updated." Then everything resets, I still have my keg and when I open it again the keg has the exact same cards and I get the same error message. I reset my game and still have the same issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

mfool123;n8730200 said:
I went to open a keg on the xbox one, I chose the card I wanted to keep then a TRANSACTION ERROR shows up on my screen saying, "The transaction has already been updated." Then everything resets, I still have my keg and when I open it again the keg has the exact same cards and I get the same error message. I reset my game and still have the same issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

Hmm... During Closed Beta there were some issues with opening kegs. One solution back then was revealing those cards in different order. Maybe worth a try?

If that doesn't help and the problem won't go away on it's own, please contact to Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Last edited:
Top Bottom