TW3 GotY Edition Crashing During Red Engine after Hot Fix

+
OK, well this is absurdly annoying. First, for some odd reason it says I only have 32 hours played as opposed to the 400 or so I put in through 2.5 palythroughs, but no biggie there. The real issue is I wanted to start another playthrough and every time I try to start the game I get this:

Error [content0]game\vehicles\horse\horsecomponent.ws(247): Function 'IsMountedByPlayer' does not take 1 param(s)
Error [content0]game\vehicles\horse\horsecomponent.ws(360): Function 'IsMountedByPlayer' does not take 1 param(s)

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

I guess now I'll try a repaid before a fresh install, but this is quite the pain in the tuckus so far. Deiinitely not the smoothest update going on here.

Edit: Removed everything from my mod file and it now works, though RT is out of the question. Even dropping the setting to 1440P/High?RT Global Illumination (all other Raytracing options disabled), Hairworks disabled and medium crowds/foilage with DLSS *PERFORMANCE?!? the FPS is around 10-20 in outdoor cut scenes, traveling during the day and in battle making it unplayable. Disabled it leaps to well over 110 with crowd density raised, texture quality raised to ultra, Hairworks on set to low and everthing else the same except DLSS 2.0 which is raised from performance all the way up to Quality. Something is dreadfully wrong with this RT implementation. Just disabling RT global illumination allows me to get in excess of 10 times the performance sometimes, and never less than 5 times? And I'm raising other settings and going from DLSS 2 Performance to Quality?

System Specs are:
R7 5800X
RTX 3080 10GB FE
32 GB 3200 cL 14-14-14-38 DDR4
MSI B550M Mortar
2TB Samsung Evo M.2 (game installed there)
512TB SATA SSD
850 Watt Corsair 80+ Gold PSU

GPU never goes over 65, CPU never goes over 70c

All drivers updated to their most recent versions, same with Windows 10.

Last edited:
Top Bottom