Can't play after 4.03

+
I keep getting this error, and no matter what I do I can't even start the game. The script keeps crashing and gives me this message:
Error [content0]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(557): Could not find function 'ShouldAutoApplyOilImmediately'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(562): Could not find function 'ShouldAutoApplyOilImmediately'
Error [content0]game\gameplay\effects\effects\other\oil.ws(177): Could not find function 'ShouldAutoApplyOil'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1491): Could not find function 'SetAutoApplyOils'
Error [content0]game\gui\main_menu\ingamemenu.ws(1493): Could not find function 'SetAutoApplyOils'
Error [content0]game\player\states\vehicles\horseriding.ws(141): Could not find function 'ShouldAutoApplyOil'

Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Hope there is a hot fix to it or something.

As far as I know, these errors are due to other mods which enter in conflict with the feature they officially added to the game.
  • Added an option to auto-apply oils in combat
Some of mods was listed by members in the thread :

As far as I know, these errors are due to other mods which enter in conflict with the feature they officially added to the game.
  • Added an option to auto-apply oils in combat
Some of mods was listed by members in the thread :
Pretty sure they were talking about the auto oil mod and i dont have that mod
Post automatically merged:

Managed to fix it! Turns out it was my unlimited durability mod. So maybe weapon related mods can affect this patch

Last edited:
Top Bottom