Unable to see skill details when hovering over it

+
When I hover my mouse over Adrenaline Dash skill in body tree, the popup explaining it is not appearing.
I have removed all mods - never used any skill altering mods anyways, reinstalled and verified twice.
Still only that popup won't show, rest all works, very minor issue but annoying.
Anyone else facing that issue?

Works for me:
1698060421834.png

Shows up fine in my game and, as far as I know, no one else as reported this issue here. A quick Google search finds no one else either.

The issue is most likely your mods. As in 99.99% certain it is.

You can't fully remove the majority of mods out there. They will leave traces in your game files and your saves. The only way to properly remove mods is through a clean install (not just a standard reinstall) and that still leave your saves with potentially altered values that won't revert back to their original values on their own.

The fact that you never used any skill altering mods doesn't mean jack either. Altering one value can have a snowball effect on various other values that, to the naked eye, don't seem related at all.

CDPR will likely not bother with your ticket since you altered official game files. We make a choice when we modify our games and that choice absolves them, or any other developer, of any responsibility if things don't work the way they should.

Fixed it by loading older saves.

They replied actually quickly - ticket number was somwhere around 25k.

They gave standard response.

I loaded a minute older autosave and that fixed it.

Top Bottom