Urgent / nerf / do it now or i leave ...

+
Urgent / nerf / do it now or i leave ...

Hello you, my beloved,

This is a friendly reminder to all my beloved beta tester who post dramatic topic : this is a closed beta, and it is still new and shiny.

Yes there is bug,
Yes it is unbalanced,
Yes some strategies are unfair,
Yes it can be frustrating,
Yes ...

But it is a closed beta not a released game.
We are not here to play our live or our rank,
We are here to help CDPR to track bugs, balance stuff and more,
And they do listen and respond, because they are great.

So before rushing to the forum to open a new topic asking for an immediate and global response to the card(s) or strat(s) that just owned you,
Try to chill a bit.

Used the search engine to see if a topic already exist (yes there already is more than one on Philippa, thank's),
even the advanced search (searching only in title seems to be more effective)
and add your voice to existing topic,
it will be easier for every one,
especially for the dev team,
and ice on the cake : you may learn a thing or two by reading it.

If you can't stand the inherent frustration of a buggy unbalanced closed beta,
maybe you should take a break with Gwent and come back when the first patch or new cards are added ?

Have a nice day,
A rain of hearts for you,
with all my love,
Maokiel.

FreezingSun;n6951490 said:
I feel like this thread should be displayed every time you enter or refresh the forum.
the thread sure, but the title... Not so sure :/
Good point though, more people should realize this indeed. But seriously, do something about your title...

thank's <3

Sadly, I am afraid that I am not able to edit the title, or I don't know how.

If you have another one that is more appealing, and if one of our greats moderators can change it :)

I disagree. The moment you commercialize your product/service it is subject to feedback and criticism by consumers. Developers can't have their cake and eat it too.

Fujino;n6955200 said:
I disagree. The moment you commercialize your product/service it is subject to feedback and criticism by consumers. Developers can't have their cake and eat it too.
In the forum of casually reporting their thoughts or with constructive criticism maybe. Raging isn't helping anyone.

Maokiel;n6959050 said:
Did you really read my post ôÔ ? I still love you anyway.

yeah i've read it. i just wanted to send the same message and emphasis on what you have written. i've seen some posts where people are very nasty and impatient, writing very ultimative-like posts.

and i love your too my darling

Yeah. I don't mind the title, got me to read it and, yes I agree with everything. Except for what Fujino said. This is a CLOSED BETA. If you want to criticize, then wait until the full release. The whole idea is to give back FEEDBACK, not rant about how unfair something is. Also, check out the tactician's corner. It is full of people helping others to combat what they perceive as unfair advantages. Yes, we all have our favorite decks and get pissed when they get smashed by someone else, but it's not bounds for saying "this lot of cards is OP'd" or "This deck is broken". It can just be a simple matter of a hand not being played well or getting unfavourable cards to begin with.

Solution: play to your partner, not your deck.

Maokiel, this is a good thread. Thanks for starting it :) (Hugs)

Yeah, great post. Only thing that is missing in the title is "ranting" :)

We all love you, badger-friend.

What do you mean this is a closed beta for testing bugs GTFO!!!!! this is serious game play time! i kid i kid.You are 100% right which is uncommon for a badger to be right people need to get over themselves and realize its a beta i saw a thread today with someone moaning about data loss at retail release i nearly face desked.

Maokiel;n6949720 said:
Hello you, my beloved,

This is a friendly reminder to all my beloved beta tester who post dramatic topic : this is a closed beta, and it is still new and shiny.

Yes there is bug,
Yes it is unbalanced,
Yes some strategies are unfair,
Yes it can be frustrating,
Yes ...

But it is a closed beta not a released game.
We are not here to play our live or our rank,
We are here to help CDPR to track bugs, balance stuff and more,
And they do listen and respond, because they are great.

So before rushing to the forum to open a new topic asking for an immediate and global response to the card(s) or strat(s) that just owned you,
Try to chill a bit.

Used the search engine to see if a topic already exist (yes there already is more than one on Philippa, thank's),
even the advanced search (searching only in title seems to be more effective)
and add your voice to existing topic,
it will be easier for every one,
especially for the dev team,
and ice on the cake : you may learn a thing or two by reading it.

If you can't stand the inherent frustration of a buggy unbalanced closed beta,
maybe you should take a break with Gwent and come back when the first patch or new cards are added ?

Have a nice day,
A rain of hearts for you,
with all my love,
Maokiel.

Haha well said. The game is still so early in its life cycle and is such a fun game. We all need to chill out and give everyone chance to get more cards too. The meta will constantly change and I'm sure if it emerges that cards or combos are broken CDPR will step in and fix.

@bjthebraveGWENT

Top Bottom