Using Shadow Cloud gaming device and streaming to Twitch On Very Hard Difficulty setting.

+

Does CyberPunk 2077 Make you want to ride your Motorcycle?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Oh HELL Yeah and Fast

• Oh HELL Yeah but controlled

• Total voters
I wish I had viewers because I have experienced some crazy stuff during my gameplay on Very Hard. I am not the best gamer or do I promote being so but I have encountered combat sequences during the first fight with ODA that baffles the game dynamics in such a way. I have lost to him in so many ways that I have been witnessing some strange things in game. The targeting system gets really bad after coming out of sword combat system to weapons system like the Widow Maker which has been a great weapon during my game progression as the enemies are in almost bullet proof armor during combat sessions. I feel rather weak during engagements and have found myself playing most of the game as HitMan CyberPunk instead of John Wick CyberPunk. Gun kata seems to work in most combat sequences but they are few times I survive if its skilled combatant again I am playing on Very Hard. I kind of live a trill seeking lifestyle so I like putting up come of my real cyberpunk style toys. I have attached my cyberpunkish motorcycle I often find myself riding through the real Night City.

Attachments

• IMG_20200615_190325714_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200615_190325714_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
Top Bottom