Vanadain

+
I have a problem with this game.

First, I keep playing Vanadain with Heist and keep drawing Waylays which are supposed to be on the bottom. I can be playing nothing but Vanadain and Heist and cards which don't interact with anything besides the board state (graveyard, hand, deck, opponent's graveyard, hand, deck, drawing, discarding, moving, playing), forget my deck specifically, and I am still drawing cards which are supposed to be on the bottom. Every single time. Without a miss.

Secondly, all of my Waylays and Vanadain are premium. But the moment I play them and they go into the graveyard they become basic. Again, every single time, without a miss.
Post automatically merged:

Also, elf tokens are never premium. Both from leader and premium cards. How does that make sense? Rhetorical question.

Last edited:
If you have Waylays originally in your deck (or in your hand and mulliganed to the deck), you could be drawing those instead of the ones at the bottom. A small handful of cards also cause the deck to be reshuffled (I don't recall exactly which -- they are usually cards that allow you or your opponent to see aspects of deck order). If you believe this to be an actual error, you can use Maxii in your deck to actually see card order (do it in training mode to avoid affecting rank).

I have spent 2 weeks on this account not opening a single keg or crafting a single card, playing nothing but starter Scoia'tael deck modified with reward tree cards and Shupe from an event, waiting until I reach mastery 1. And now when I did it I spend all of my resources to craft this deck and it's literally unplayable.

Worst company ever.

I can’t help if you spent resources on building an unplayable deck, but I will check whether Vanadain appears to correctly place Waylay on deck bottom. If it is an actual error, I am confident it will be fixed, although it might take a month.
Post automatically merged:

I tested Vanadain against the AI as I described. I created 12 Waylays with Vanadain and all appeared to be placed on the bottom of the deck. I don not think there is an error.

If you wanted to share the cards in your “unplayable” deck, I might be able to help salvage it. Although the deck idea you shared will probably always be inconsistent (you have to draw the right cards against an opponent unable to immediately remove Vanadain) and will be annoying as Hell to play against, it should not be hopelessly unplayable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom