V's first car, the Archer Hella EC-D I360's backseat is a mess..

+
I have grown attached to V's first car, the ARCHER HELLA EC-D, it is the most used car finish up all the side quest on the map.

Because of this I really wish I can tidy up the car's backseat; like remove the baseball bat and the NOS bottles as they are just useless props inside the car.

I like the outside look of the car, but the back seat needs cleaning.

PS: I noticed V does not steep on the gas pedals when driving the car, this is also the same when braking.

CDPR please fix...
photomode_10022021_212840.png
photomode_10022021_212923.png

V is so messy that even though she doesn't smoke she brings ash trays full of cigarette butts into her apartment!
I have checked, she does not have cig butts before the heist, the pre relict V only have fancy glass and whiskey on her workstation.

Maybe the car's messy ness is a telling to V's canonical personality, and I also notice some takeaway lunch box on the car backseat flooring, suggesting she lives in her car before having an apartment.
Post automatically merged:

I feel like the evidence that V smokes is overwhelming.

View attachment 11174153

Maybe someone should have a look at the ashtray in her Archer Hella :)
its Johnny's

those do not appear for me ,the ashtrays appear based on your decisions I think

So is it based on your decision with Johnny?

BTW why isn't merging with Johnny an option? You know, avoid the 6 month deadline by merging with Johnny? Maybe now the name is changed to Vincent/Valarie Silverhand?

Or what if after the event of CP2077 Relic technology becomes more widespread and everyone can just store the engram of their dead loved one and merge with them?

So is it based on your decision with Johnny?

BTW why isn't merging with Johnny an option? You know, avoid the 6 month deadline by merging with Johnny? Maybe now the name is changed to Vincent/Valarie Silverhand?
because the nanites are eating your brain technically implementing johnny's memories it isn't something reversible or something studied at that point so merging them would most likely take research time ...time which V doesn't really have

because the nanites are eating your brain technically implementing johnny's memories it isn't something reversible or something studied at that point so merging them would most likely take research time ...time which V doesn't really have

They can plot armor their way out of anything.

Just like the whole 6 month thing makes no sense and is just plot cancer.

And given all the various side quests and gigs that you have, I do not know how V can possibly do them all with the 2 week ticking timebomb narrative. Any normal person, even a very busy edgerunner is going to need no less than 6 months to do them all.

They can plot armor their way out of anything.

Just like the whole 6 month thing makes no sense and is just plot cancer.

And given all the various side quests and gigs that you have, I do not know how V can possibly do them all with the 2 week ticking timebomb narrative. Any normal person, even a very busy edgerunner is going to need no less than 6 months to do them all.
nobody likes plot armor and it was sad a few weeks ,that can mean 3 4 ,you don't have to complete any of those jobs though and the 6 month period is something for us to hope that there can be something done about V's condition

Sure, the only mandatory thing is main story, Panam's quest, and Johnny's quest.

Thing is, with so much to do, and the ticking timebomb narrative, any reasonable player would just skip through every sidequest and get the corporate ending.

There is no plot friendly way to say how V can do all the sidequests and gigs, unless there is some way to freeze time while he does them.

V's apartment is clean after the Rescue mission before the Heist before she got her first implant from Vik.

That’s really neat, thanks for checking that out. Now I am curious what causes all those ashtrays to appear. It seems like someone said above could be right, that it is directly tied to your relationship score with Johnny? My screenshots are from the endgame and a good relationship with Johnny.

Someone have apartment pics of the endgame with a really low “Johhny score” to see if there are less ashtrays?

Top Bottom