Wait hold on

+
As far as we know it is an open world RPG with maybe a co-op. One thing that has been passed around SWTOR forums and podcasts is the idea that if SWTOR had launched calling itself a single player game but with multiplayer elements in it then it would have been able to weather the broken state it was given to us as the public at large may have been gentler of major MMO features missing i.e. broken trade network, lackluster crafting system that almost prohibited selling your wares, and major missing elements of guild management functionality. The reason I bring this up is that I HOPE that this game launch includes enough multiplayer elements that I can get my MMO fix from it even if sold as a single player title.

Where is the co-op part coming from? Maybe from our speculations on the forum but that wasn't mentioned by the devs in any of press releases, interviews officially etc.

You really don't want Co-op do you Gregski?

(Every though that's how the Pen and Paper game was played by most, although it's a different media an are not restricted to the same rules)

Yngh

Forum veteran
We know nothing about any sort of multiplayer, co-op etc. We know that it will be an open world RPG with a mature, non-linear story and that's it.

Aver

Forum veteran

(Every though that's how the Pen and Paper game was played by most, although it's a different media an are not restricted to the same rules)

It's not about what we want or not. It's about facts. Nobody said that there will be coop of any kind - that's the fact.

Also it doesn't matter that PnP is designed for multiple players. PnP is also turn based, but it doesn't mean that CP2077 should be turn based.

If someone's coming to the forum seeking for information - as the OP - he should get the information that can be confirmed by any facts other than just some wishful thinking/speculation.

If someone's coming to the forum seeking for information - as the OP - he should get the information that can be confirmed by any facts other than just some wishful thinking/speculation.

Alright OP - to meet the above statement, we only have been told it is a non-linear story. All we know, cut and dry.

as long as it stays true to the PnP RPG Spirit like they claim and don't mess it up like Syndicate did by making it something its not, an FPS... god please don't let it be First Person... too many FPS' out there getting away with calling themselves what they aren't...

Top Bottom