Warning! Nvidia GeForce DRIVERS

+
If u are on 1080TI or below (I am assuming) Drivers above Driver Version: 457.30 will make have bad influence on your rig.

After installing Driver Version: 460.79 or 460.89 (could change with newer version) my PC gets black outs. What i mean is, my PC will randomly make my both screens black or what is more weird yellow, purple, or blue, no idea how it works with the colours. At the end i have to hard reset PC, its not a good idea. It doesn't meter. You wanna save yourself time go back on driver v457.30.

I hope guys at CDPR will spread this on twitter s many are still playing on 1080 or lower gear. and latest GeForce drivers, are actually crap. In a sense, that you will go mad, really mad.
fwiw, I'm getting much the same problem with my ATI card; i.e. black screen, PC locks up shortly afterwards (doesn't even respond to ping, etc). From what I can tell, it seems pretty commonplace with both Nvidia and ATI, and a lot of people have observed that it's only CP77 that does this. So far nothing has fixed it.

Hi,
i am glad to see that i am not the only person who have this problem. I have the exact same problem then you. The problem only appears when i have connected 2 monitors at the same time. When i've only one monitor connected i dont get these blackscreens.
I have an gtx 1080ti stric oc gaming from asus.
When i downgrade to an older driver as 451.67 wqhl i have much graphicbugs but dont get those blackscreens.....

I hope there will be a solution for this annoying problem.

Greetings

BecomeInsane

Hey, thanks mate, I never though of that. Thanks for tip
Post automatically merged:

fwiw, I'm getting much the same problem with my ATI card; i.e. black screen, PC locks up shortly afterwards (doesn't even respond to ping, etc). From what I can tell, it seems pretty commonplace with both Nvidia and ATI, and a lot of people have observed that it's only CP77 that does this. So far nothing has fixed it.

Hey sorry to hear that it happens to you too. However I posted the warning for the lor latest drivers update.
This drivers version lock my pc, even while not playing the game, or while plaing other games,
I have to confirm that it is NOT related only to Cyberpunk2077. This drivers may affect your rigs in unhealthy way, and from what I read, it seems it has to do something with having two monitors. Not sure, as I did not make testing myself

Repeat, its NOT ONLY CP2077 issue related, the drivers affect your PC. Not the game itself.

Last edited:
If u are on 1080TI or below (I am assuming) Drivers above Driver Version: 457.30 will make have bad influence on your rig.

After installing Driver Version: 460.79 or 460.89 (could change with newer version) my PC gets black outs. What i mean is, my PC will randomly make my both screens black or what is more weird yellow, purple, or blue, no idea how it works with the colours. At the end i have to hard reset PC, its not a good idea. It doesn't meter. You wanna save yourself time go back on driver v457.30.

I hope guys at CDPR will spread this on twitter s many are still playing on 1080 or lower gear. and latest GeForce drivers, are actually crap. In a sense, that you will go mad, really mad.

Got same problem here on my side. SLI 1080Ti (2 pieces), dual monitors and randomly black screen or blank blue screen (Not BSoD) ... Had to uninstall graphic driver and install old one to solve problem. Good untill now. Now on, old driver stuck on 106fps in csgo and some unusual lagging when watching movie on a fullscreen ... The hack is wrong with it... Someone same problem?

Top Bottom