Was I the only one who...(Spoilers)

+
thought there was going to be a big reveal that the whole reason Arasaka developed the chip to take over minds was that Saburo wanted to extend his life by taking over his son's body. That Yorinobu found out which is why he killed his father, but his father's bodyguards forced the chip on him after taking him with them after the murder. And that all Yorinobu's actions for the rest of the game was Saburo's mind having taken over his body.

That would have made a great plot twist and it never happened.

All emperors seek immortality, chip was probly his. too bad they never got it to work till you took a bullet to the head.

I'm not quite sure I follow. But we do know Saburo was working on immortality through the chips. Which is why the started the soul "program". I don't think what you described would have been all that satisfying.

Well imagine if the real Yorinobu is trapped inside Mikoshi, and your can reinsert his mind into his body, and he takes over Arasaka for real and then uses the resources of Arasaka to cure you. I thought that's where the story was headed.

Yorinobu is a character from the RPG who used to be a Johnny Silverhand-esque rebel.

He was always against his dad.

Which would make sense his dad wouldn't feel too bad about using the immortality chip on him and taking over his body.

Top Bottom