Watch_Dogs coming out on all "home consoles" this holiday season

+

Attachments

• quindi.gif
    quindi.gif
    376 bytes · Views: 40
The official system requirements are out:
Minimum:

OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM – Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200

Recommended:

OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Eight core – Intel Core i7-3770 @3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM – Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200

I am mostly good to go...mostly.

They're really pumping those requirements for no reason. The GPUs required are fairly low-end. The eight-core CPUs are actually quad cores. And it will probably be fairly happy with just 4 GB RAM.

Wouldn't worry about running the game.

I am, actually, worried. I run at least at 2560x1600 and poorly optimized games really lag under those conditions. Ugh.

I am, actually, worried. I run at least at 2560x1600 and poorly optimized games really lag under those conditions. Ugh.

And you can almost count that a PC game from Ubisoft will be poorly optimized.........good luck with that.

Siiigh.

I REFUSE TO UPGRADE. I'm waiting until a few months before Witcher 3.

See, I -prefer- to run at 4720x1600 or 4720x1920, but that's only possible with fairly serious hardware. Siiigh. And that means bucks.

Siiigh.

I REFUSE TO UPGRADE. I'm waiting until a few months before Witcher 3.

See, I -prefer- to run at 4720x1600 or 4720x1920, but that's only possible with fairly serious hardware. Siiigh. And that means bucks.

I also refuse to upgrade... I will wait a year damn it! :D

Even now, i need to upgrade everything except my cpu and hard drive, when i come back, everything i have will be so primitive, i will have to upgrade everything.. Sigh..

Fairly typical Ubisoft horse shit that. No crouch in assassins creed despite it being a stealth game.

Also people shouldn't worry about those recommended specs. they are basically pulled out of some one ass.

Fairly typical Ubisoft horse shit that. No crouch in assassins creed despite it being a stealth game.

Also people shouldn't worry about those recommended specs. they are basically pulled out of some one ass.

I agree about pr stuff and ac being shit. Still the stealth is a proper kind of vertical line of sights. Not that it improves anything

Ugh. No jump in WD? Ugh.

I heard the latest Assassin's Creed was pretty good?

Black Flag?Yep it was pretty good...the best pirate themed game of all time(in my humble opinion)and even the modern stuff was pretty solid(they kind of broke the fourth wall with it but it didn't bother me all that much).

Black flag was by far the best AC game to date (the sailing is impressive, the side quests fun and no Desmond) though they still could do with better controls. massively imprecise mostly due to i think not making it impossible to control with a pad.

I remember being really excited for Watch Dogs, now my excitement has kind of went down for it. I dunno why, I'd still like to play it though.

Forum veteran
I'm sure there's a jump button. It's probably just permanently mapped to F13 like in the Witcher games.

Top Bottom