Ways to buy tier 1 cyberware?

+
Because of certain perks in the Tech tree, upgrading low tier cyberware gives better results than buying higher tier stuff. Is there any way to get your hands on low tier gear later in the game, or am I SOL? What about mods?

wouldn’t mind that much it most probably gets adjusted with the next patch anyways - it’s kinda unlogical that low tiers have that much higher boni than top tiers… can’t imagine that it’s intended to work like it currently is… making stuff weaker with upgrades…

Yeah, pretty sure it's a bug. I saw this with Bionic Joints. Upgraded them all the way from Tier 1 to Tier 5 over the course of a play-through and they ended up Tier 5 with 120 armor or something like that. When I un-equipped them at a Ripperdoc they immediately reverted to 85 armor, which is what they are supposed to be at that Tier. I wasn't paying close enough attention to note if my overall armor score changed by that amount or if it was just a display bug on that one piece.

Yeah, pretty sure it's a bug. I saw this with Bionic Joints. Upgraded them all the way from Tier 1 to Tier 5 over the course of a play-through and they ended up Tier 5 with 120 armor or something like that. When I un-equipped them at a Ripperdoc they immediately reverted to 85 armor, which is what they are supposed to be at that Tier. I wasn't paying close enough attention to note if my overall armor score changed by that amount or if it was just a display bug on that one piece.
its not just armor... even bonus percentages decreasing from absurd high amounts 8-11% on low tier to 1-3% on legendary tier... like jo makes sense...

Top Bottom