Weekly Poll 6/23/19 - Let's Talk About Jackie

+

Jackie?

• Total voters
Dead dead deady dead dead dead deady so dead extra dead very dead.
I have no actual idea. My Masters refuse to tell me. I do keep asking though. Even if they told me, I couldn't tell you anyway. Bah.
I'd just like to accept it and move on! Not knowing is terrible!
I will jump in front of the bullets for Jackie and they will bounce off my 8 pack cybernetic cyberfuta abs. ;)

tumblr_pto1ijl1Yp1r4bw4jo1_1280.jpg

This thread needs a little sunshine.
Artist

What-- bros can't hug each other? Lol :coolstory:
Of course they can! you quoted my post while I was busy editing. :)
Post automatically merged:

Just one more reason he would die for.
Cause yes, I'll be playing a dickgirl.
Why would Jackie die just because V has a robo-schwananana?
OH..... I know... V tripped and fell on Jackie, Stabbing him by accident. (Oh no no no no)
That's why he was bleeding in the trailer and died. This explains everything and makes it even more sad because it was V's fault.... :cry:

No, they cannot.
My italian macho education forbid that.
Naaaaaaaachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :mad:
At a center of every man is... uh... HIS NUCLEUS.. :confused:

Last edited:
Technically speaking, if someone has a friend that is a girl, but is not a girlfriend, that could be like a bromance, and if the friend that is female is a cyberfuta, then it's even closer, I think. Right? Imagine Jackie making jokes about CyberFuta main character, just being a joking bro and stuff. That would be cool. I don't know why, it would just be cool. :D
I think johnny deserves a bit fun too and when you both are finished with the act then it’s time to respect whamen again😆

I think johnny deserves a bit fun too but when you are finished it’s time to respect whamen again😆
I'm kind of confused, and I don't really know what context you mean it in. I think I heard youtube people talking about quests with the voodoo boys involving going to the black wall, and maybe getting johnny silverhands (also AI) girlfriend back for him, so he wont be lonely. I saw small gameplay videos about it, and heard people's discussions about what other people were allowed to mention from what they saw behind the closed demo. only what was allowed though.

I'm kind of confused, and I don't really know what context you mean it in. I think I heard youtube people talking about quests with the voodoo boys involving going to the black wall, and maybe getting johnny silverhands (also AI) girlfriend back for him, so he wont be lonely. I saw small gameplay videos about it, and heard people's discussions about what other people were allowed to mention from what they saw behind the closed demo. only what was allowed though.
Now im confused gg Im talking about when you and johnny share a lady together you don’t have to forget to respect whamen after that^^I would wait for the demo rumors are very often just rumors

Now I’m confused gg Im talking about when you and johnny share a lady together you don’t have to forget to respect whamen after that^^I would wait for the demo rumors are very often just rumors
Forget to have to respect... what? When did I remember to forget that I forgot? Totally lost here. o_O

18268173_1363117887102024_8524365184202448549_n.jpg

If Jackie's death is as a result of bad choices during the mission- how does V end up meeting Johnny if Jackie's alive and well? I figure they go back to Dexter together... Will Dexter still shoot V to save himself money or something? Hmm

View attachment 11005789
If Jackie's death is as a result of bad choices during the mission- how does V end up meeting Johnny if Jackie's alive and well? I figure they go back to Dexter together... Will Dexter still shoot V to save himself money or something? Hmm
If that's the case, then I wonder how Jackie gets away and avoids being killed by bad guys? We gotta save Jackie! (Also what's with that image? I don't understand pewdiepie/ king of the hill jokes)

If that's the case, then I wonder how Jackie gets away and avoids being killed by bad guys? We gotta save Jackie! (Also what's with that image? I don't understand pewdiepie/ king of the hill jokes)
Never mind about the image lol :coolstory:

Well, I just imagine V and Jackie getting into the taxi safely without people shooting at them lol. I just dunno what Dexter would do or how V would meet Johnny if he doesn't wake up in garbage.

Top Bottom