Weekly Poll 7/8/19 - Which V Are You Gonna Be?

+

Which V is your V?

• 1. Female V

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • 2. Male V

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • 3. Depends on the char creation options - cooler looking one for me.

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • 4. Depends on voice actor.

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • 5. I nearly always play the male option.

Votes: 29 21.3%
  • 6. I nearly always play the female option.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • 7. Really dunno yet.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • 8. Mix of both, I think.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • 9. Whoever can romance Johnny!

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 10. HOW many seconds?!!

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters
I usually do my first play through as a male, but a lot in 2077 may come down to character customization options.

Femme-V will be me.
I am not excluding an eventual Dude-V playthrough, but that'll probably be at the 3rd or 4th one.

yeah. I hated that she was definitely more lethal focused. the lethal playthroughs are so depressing.
I finished with her non lethal and without powers. It was a nice playthrough, long but nice ;)

Femme-V will be me.
I am not excluding an eventual Dude-V playthrough, but that'll probably be at the 3rd or 4th one.
I finished with her non lethal and without powers. It was a nice playthrough, long but nice ;)
That good feel when a game lets you have your cake and eat it too if you try try try, and then succeed. :sleep:

1. I'm definitely picking a female character first for immersion and all that jazz bit I do plan on picking male V and other variations down the road to try out everything. I plan on making at least one character for each background and possibly more depending on what all there is to do.

Male. I usually have no strong preference either way, and these last few years I've tended to alternate in the RPGs I've played i.e. female in Shadowrun: Dragonfall, male in Shadowrun: Hong Kong; female in Divinity: Original Sin, male in Divinity: Original Sin 2, etc. This is because content-wise they tend to be pretty much identical. The exception is when the game advertises romances as a feature, because I tend to be more invested in M/F than other combinations. Hence, male for Cyberpunk 2077. Plus, I already have a character concept in mind.

in first person i prefer a men character but in third person i prefer a female character (cause when im bored my eyes look at her ass intinctly)

what is the definition for number 8? mix of both in one character or play both in different plays?

Last edited:
Hey,
I guess I will pick solo-ish male for the first playthrough and then netrunner-ish female for the second.
Both with different lifepaths and all that to explore most of the game.

After that, who knows.
If the game is gonna be so huge, I am not sure if I can do more full playthroughs (and stay fully interested/concentrated).
Though I have finished witcher 3 like 3 times and replayed both expansions like 2 or 3 times.
Most possibly, I will try to suck the most of the quest branches and all the events and stuff via some youtube gameplays, just for fun to see what the others have found :)

2, 3, 4, 5. The options and quality of the actor are more important, but if I think the male options are just as good as female options I tend to play as a male.

Last edited:
I almost always play the male version of characters since I have a harder time identifying with female characters (despite being female in real life) but since we wont be able to see our character and FPP romance sounds horrifying I'll just pick the one that has better voice acting I guess.

I wanna play male, female, whatever fun comes in with these characters and their physical attributes (haircut, shapes, clothing, etc). :howdy:

Aaaand of course I'll also try the ugliest character, because fun has no limits (approved by Oblivion™, Mass Effect™ and many others)

moon-man-custom-character-59015ffac1220.jpeguglyshepard610.jpg
(these are not my personal captures)

Top Bottom