Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... wasn't this in another thread?

What's going on in this thread?

Well actually it's a lot of spam, trolling and counter-trolling because, you know, everyone in here is a wise, responsible adult!

Oh, I forgot:
:troll:

Last edited:
Ohhhhh it's the middle of the night, and i just woke up...tired after the night work i had yesterday...
Now i'm hungry, yet i'm afraid to wake everyone up...
I see alot of quotes about stuff that i didn't see, is it because the mods deleted the original messages?
So...now that i'm awaken and here....sup?

Ohhhhh it's the middle of the night, and i just woke up...tired after the night work i had yesterday...
Now i'm hungry, yet i'm afraid to wake everyone up...
I see alot of quotes about stuff that i didn't see, is it because the mods deleted the original messages?
So...now that i'm awaken and here....sup?

Morning (sorta)! Nah, it's just irrelevant posts on other threads that got merged into this one. They tend to do that once a string of unrelated posts to the topic get posted, that way they aren't lost, but people can continue to be off topic - just here. :)

@SerieLis

Hey mate! I just woke up myself, as I can't sleep for some reason. I mean it's 12:20 in the morning here and I'm wide awake. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just a nocturnal type of person.

You tell me...we are all connected ^^
How's it going my friend?

Not bad. I've been better though. My parents are fast asleep and I'm afraid to make any noise in case I wake them up, as my Dad will just start yelling in my ear to go back to bed. :lol:

Not bad. I've been better though. My parents are fast asleep and I'm afraid to make any noise in case I wake them up, as my Dad will just start yelling in my ear to go back to bed. :lol:

Oh i know what you mean...and i'm hungry, mouse on edge of dying on me...and everything is downstairs...
Well i am a thief\stealth master...but too bad everything i touch isn't...

Oh i know what you mean...and i'm hungry, mouse on edge of dying on me...and everything is downstairs...
Well i am a thief\stealth master...but too bad everything i touch isn't...

Aye, stealth doesn't work when everything makes a sound. I'm going to have to leave this room on my toes as there's a creaky floorboard at the entrance to my room!

Aye, stealth doesn't work when everything makes a sound. I'm going to have to leave this room on my toes as there's a creaky floorboard at the entrance to my room!

Oh i can make it downstairs, even though the metal stairs, i can pass it, the problem is getting the food out of the fridge...and the batteries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom