Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir is his title regardless of what country anyone else is from. What, do you call Queen Elizabteh II " Mrs. Windsor" or" Mrs. Mountbatten" all of a sudden? That would go over well... not. And last time I checked, American politicians have always used the proper adress when speaking to titled people.~ Roxy

RogueRoxy said:
Sir is his title regardless of what country anyone else is from. What, do you call Queen Elizabteh II " Mrs. Windsor" or" Mrs. Mountbatten" all of a sudden? That would go over well... not.
Take it up with Miss Manners; it was she who taught me this rule.

Hello old fart here with no PC gaming peers. Only friends who want me to fix their computer woes.This is my first adventure in online forums.

Welcome to the Hairy Bear, Ratbag. Have a beer! :beer:I can commiserate about the computer friend woes.

Treasa said:
Welcome to the Hairy Bear, Ratbag. Have a beer! :beer:I can commiserate about the computer friend woes.
Fun isn'it they know nothing about PC's except for those words we love to hear (fix it ) thats what they know. On their own it's fine but in a group then the ridicule starts about how PC games are for kids, don't ya just love it. A beer I think a whole carton is required. Everything I know about PC's I have learned from trial and error (from building to installing) there is no harder mistress. Treasa the beers are on me drink till the cows come home cheers. Ps this my 7th time thru as a Witcher

Yup, know exactly what ye mean, Ratbag.Some people just want the things to work without having to do any work :teeth:

I saw figures the other day that said that the gaming industry does more business in the US than Hollywood does. I don't know what the figures are for other nations, but I know we're not alone. And in South Korea, gaming is HUGE.If it were just for kids, these things couldn't be true. The sorts of people who think games are unimportant often think that money is important (screwy priorities!), so give them a figure for the monetary size of the gaming industry, and maybe they'll think it's important!

Hey there,can some foreign (not german) people tell me, if the "The Witcher\Data" - folder is named the same in every language?I need it to create the setup file for my mod correctly...@Simon and Game-Widow:Yes, I got it, that damned Setup-thingy is running and it is waiting for being released now... :)

Code:
D:\Program Files\Gry\Wiedźmin\Data
Here - Polish version ;)So I think yes, every language version has same :)

I wish I had something to add here, I just keep coming in and having nothing to share. unless any of you are interested in education training and mundane crapola from college. please, may I have a stack of drinks? Though, to Ratbag and Treasa, I have a little hard drive problem that I cannot figure out how to fix. I want to do it for the learning experience, but I haven't found the magical google phrase, that unlocks the key to the answer to the problem. Not even the Elder Geeks are able to help, an they usually do pretty good. Oh well.

aw, don't feel that way! :beer: ... your mere presence is sufficient :) ... /mundane crapola from college/ ? now yer talkin ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom