Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus frick it is SO cold today!

I am wearing thermal slippers, using my hot water bottle, drinking as much hot tea as is humanly possible without drowning, and I'm still thinking I need gloves on when I use my laptop. It is freezing!!!!

You are so right. I took the dog for a walk just after dark, and I actually felt a cool breeze on my arms. That hasn't happened outside for YEARS. It was almost like being in an aircon draft.

@Paprikamann Yeah, that's the way they do it here, wait until the tooth erupts and then pull it. Avoids the more extensive work to get to a wisdom tooth that's still under the gum line, but you're right, it means extracting a more-developed tooth. The complication they tell you to watch out for is sucking the clot out of the socket. Food you don't have to suck or chew hard, like ice cream, is perfectly good for you. You should be over it in a day. Good luck.

It's going to be a surgery for me, too. It's mostly like that. I don't know how it's in other countries, but here (Germany) the wisdom teeth are mostly pulled out before they're fully grown. The gums is been cut up and then they remove the teeth. It's favorable doing it that way because the nerve didn't evolve yet and that's why it is less pain.
I'm a bit confused because I read it that way that most of you are waiting until the teeth are fully grown and get them only removed if there are problems later ...? Here it's business as usual to get them out very soon if you are young.

Yeah her gum was cut up too and then taken out, it was already grown somewhat, so it hurt a lot for her, before and after too. She had to take lots of painkillers after too, to dull the pain, and that side of her face was really swollen.

---------- Updated at 08:20 PM ----------

Gah, 15 days and I will hopefully be finally playing this! Must.Be.Patient!
I've been saving up money for a while now, and if all works out, I can get my final components at the end of the month. Will make a nice birthday present for myself haha.

@Paprikamann Yeah, that's the way they do it here, wait until the tooth erupts and then pull it. Avoids the more extensive work to get to a wisdom tooth that's still under the gum line, but you're right, it means extracting a more-developed tooth. The complication they tell you to watch out for is sucking the clot out of the socket. Food you don't have to suck or chew hard, like ice cream, is perfectly good for you. You should be over it in a day. Good luck.

So no nuts for me during that time? Got it. ^^

The boredom is real....:boring:

Oh, so you're playing MGSV right now? :D

Yeah her gum was cut up too and then taken out, it was already grown somewhat, so it hurt a lot for her, before and after too. She had to take lots of painkillers after too, to dull the pain, and that side of her face was really swollen.

I'm afraid similiar things will happen to me. :/

Gah, 15 days and I will hopefully be finally playing this! Must.Be.Patient!
I've been saving up money for a while now, and if all works out, I can get my final components at the end of the month. Will make a nice birthday present for myself haha.

I wish you luck!

---------- Updated at 07:30 PM ----------

You are so right. I took the dog for a walk just after dark, and I actually felt a cool breeze on my arms. That hasn't happened outside for YEARS. It was almost like being in an aircon draft.

Gosh! I'm surprised you didn't wither away immediately at the slight drop in temperature.

I'm guessing you mean *insulation ? Or maybe this is your not-so-subtle way of telling me to go away :p
Stupid language difference. Was tired and in my language it is the same word. Realized the mistake on the way, but it was too late to change it.
You know how much I cherrish you presence. :smiling2::smile:
Most likely both. :D
Mabe you are right.
How 'bout some Tetris? :p
Are you playing TGM by chance?
Nope, people houses are gonna get egged ;)
Don't forget good old toothpaste! ;)
That is not nice you two!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom