Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they did that, how would they.....Damn it, now my head hurts.

Mission accomplished.

By the way, I'm busy learning formulae for my Chemistry practical lessons tomorrow. Before, they test us if we know what to do and how the things we're doing work, and I just realized I forgot everything. Therefore it's just logical I'm giving you headaches as well :p

Ah yes, just sharing the pain! :p

Saw some discussion about pirate RPGs here - one to consider: Vendetta: Curse of Raven's Cry, a re-release of a not very well-received RPG (more information). It's essentially an Enhanced Edition (it's a free update for owners of the original game), reviews of the original game seem to indicate that even this might not be enough to salvage this title, but it appears that the devs are putting in a lot of effort, so it might be worth keeping an eye on this one.

Thank you!

Well we had to do it after we had too many accidents. People were laughing too much at the people on the Segways and it made them lose concentration and fall off.

Over here people don't laugh at them they just get their phones out and take videos or pictures or just stare lol.

---------- Updated at 07:22 PM ----------

I've never seen anyone on one myself, so I doubt it's going to be much of a loss to my life

Seen loads of people on them, have like three friends who own one and I been on one myself and damn it's tricky at first but you get used to it and it feels so cool.

I have seen them on several occasions. They are mostly used for tourist tours or events. You notice, but not much more than if a group of skateboarders would cross your path or any other form of personal transportation, I would say.

By the way, I'm busy learning formulae for my Chemistry practical lessons tomorrow. Before, they test us if we know what to do and how the things we're doing work, and I just realized I forgot everything. Therefore it's just logical I'm giving you headaches as well :p

Where and what are you studying, if I may ask? And which semester? :)

Today I had a heavenly dish with pulled pork and beef covered in creamy mushroom sauce with cheese, stuffed inside a fresh, toasted bun. I love this country.

it's tricky at first but you get used to it and it feels so cool.

Hmm, I could barely stand on a skateboard, I'd just fall flat on my face trying to drive one of those... I'll pass I think, my legs are good enough for moving around ahaha.

Oh Skyrim you silly thing, How I love but also hate you.. Booted it back up again, got lost for a few hours and called it 'Research' for my Uni work, win.

Played another Gwent night, my housemate is really loving it (She's already better than me at it, but she plays a ton of Hearthstone) Need those Northern and Nilfgaardian decks in the next DLC... We need it. Marcin please.

What was it called? Don't think I ever heard of something like that ^^

Don't remember exactly, but I am sure it's something they made up (i.e. not a traditional German dish). I liked the combination though. It was at some brewery where they make their own bread using beer grain which is also delicious.

The bread (Treberbrot) looks like this:

Last edited:
Don't remember exactly, but I am sure it's something they made up (i.e. not a traditional German dish). I liked the combination though. It was at some brewery where they make their own bread using beer grain which is also delicious.

The bread (Treberbrot) looks like this:

Ha, now that's a creative way of waste disposal :teeth:
Sounds very nice, though ^^

Where and what are you studying, if I may ask? And which semester?

Veterinary medicine in Leipzig, first semester - yep, I basically started last week. But we're already into it (as they shortened the period between starting studies and the first big exams, called Vorphysikum) and we've got a lot to do. But it's very interesting, even the basic stuff, and I enjoyed my practical lessons today more than I expected.

Last edited:
Veterinary medicine, first semester - yep, I basically started last week. But we're already into it (as they shortened the period between starting studies and the first big exams, called Vorphysikum) and we've got a lot to do. But it's very interesting, even the basic stuff, and I enjoyed my practical lessons today more than I expected.

Anything to see more animals? :lol:

Veterinary medicine in Leipzig, first semester - yep, I basically started last week. But we're already into it (as they shortened the period between starting studies and the first big exams, called Vorphysikum) and we've got a lot to do. But it's very interesting, even the basic stuff, and I enjoyed my practical lessons today more than I expected.
Our basic practical chemistry courses were lots of fun, pouring colored stuff together, making even more colorful stuff, burning colorful stuff to produce colorful flames... Or at least that's what nostalgia wants me to believe. Over 7 years ago, goddammit *surprise feeling old*.

Well, I've heard bears are not that common ...
They tend to be shot once they come to Bayern.

---------- Updated at 07:51 PM ----------

Oh, and bad news everyone (or at least the majority of you guys, there might be hope for @volsung):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom