Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

I don't drink coffee. Ever.

Also, if you're going to buy an upgrade for that couch, then buy the
looooove seat.

upgrade. I bet you that is the best one of the bunch.

Last edited:
Which, might I add, is still experimental! It could easily end up giving you your worst nightmare! :harhar:

Say, I had a nightmare when I was a kid.

There was this spiky worm, that wanted to enter my house. I'd lock every single door and then that sucker would find it's way in. Then phase two would start, where I would kick the worms ass. Like really bad. And then swing it above my head and throw it off the balcony. And then proceed to lock all the doors.

But guess what! That worm would come back. Only bigger. Same thing on repeat quite a lot of times. It would get as big as a freaking truck. At that logical point, I could no longer throw it. Too heavy. So I would wake up.

I used to get that nightmare, when I had a fever or something. Haven't had a fever in ages. I miss that dream. So I'm going to get me some of that "special" coffee you guys been talking about. :p

That's funny. Just yesterday my lab mates were discussing a "magical coffee that grants you three wishes". And how someone might wish the coffee was hotter, then colder, then hotter again.

An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path, right? He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: 'Now your third wish. What will it be?'
'Third wish?' The man was baffled. 'How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?'
'You've had two wishes already,' the hag said, 'but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.' She cackled at the poor berk. 'So it is that you have one wish left.'
'All right,' said the man, 'I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am.'
'Funny,' said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. 'That was your first wish.'

There was this spiky worm, that wanted to enter my house. I'd lock every single door and then that sucker would find it's way in. Then phase two would start, where I would kick the worms ass. Like really bad. And then swing it above my head and throw it off the balcony. And then proceed to lock all the doors.

But guess what! That worm would come back. Only bigger. Same thing on repeat quite a lot of times. It would get as big as a freaking truck. At that logical point, I could no longer throw it. Too heavy. So I would wake up.

I used to get that nightmare, when I had a fever or something. Haven't had a fever in ages. I miss that dream. So I'm going to get me some of that "special" coffee you guys been talking about. :p
You sure, that you did't watch Tremors back then? :)

Last edited:

What in the hell did I just read?

And I thought I had a couple screws loose.

On coffee topic, I go through phases of coffee or gas station cappuccino drinking. Really I prefer hot tea in the morning though.

"Ithlina, actually Ithlinne Aegli: daughter of Aevenien, the legendary elven healer, astrologist and soothsayer, famous for her predictions and prophesies, of which Aen Ithlinnespeath, Ithlina'a Prophesy, is the best known. It has been written down many times and published in numerous forms. The prophesy enjoyed great popularity at certain moments, and the commentaries, clues and clarifications appended to it adapted the text to contemporary events, which strengthened convictions about its great clairvoyance. In particular, it is believed I. predicted the Northern Wars (1239–1268), the Great Plagues (1268, 1272 and 1294), the bloody War of the Two Unicorns (1309–1318) and the Haak Invasion (1350)"

People of North and South. All of your kingdoms, princedoms, duchies and empires are nothing as compared to our Horde.

Last edited:
An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path, right? He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: 'Now your third wish. What will it be?'
'Third wish?' The man was baffled. 'How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?'
'You've had two wishes already,' the hag said, 'but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.' She cackled at the poor berk. 'So it is that you have one wish left.'
'All right,' said the man, 'I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am.'
'Funny,' said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. 'That was your first wish.'

A game that can be quoted like a book is truly a great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom