Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh...

Let's say I'm a bit intrigued. :)

I've been around the BioF since DA:O and he's always been a nice guy.Thing is that after DA II everything started going downhill and when ME 3 came out things got outright toxic,especially towards Bioware staff.With that in mind I can understand his reaction in that snipit you provided and I think CDPR will be a much needed breath of fresh air for him.

This thread should be renamed into "Welcome to the Healing Bear", because I feeling better every time I get inside. :p

@everyone Thanks!

This situation looks almost the same as mine. Me and my step father took our Land Cruiser from car service and lost a rear wheel on the road and roll over 3 times. And I was on a backseat without a seat belt. Ouch...

http://youtu.be/f8Cbkx9tG_M?t=1m27s

P.S. Don't worry @Kinley I will not blame you. :scold:

P.P.S. They showing Walking Dead on TV right now.

This thread should be renamed into "Welcome to the Healing Bear", because I feeling better every time I get inside. :p

@everyone Thanks!

This situation looks almost the same as mine. Me and my step father took our Land Cruiser from car service and lost a rear wheel on the road and roll over 3 times. And I was on a backseat without a seat belt. Ouch...

http://youtu.be/f8Cbkx9tG_M?t=1m27s

P.S. Don't worry @Kinley I will not blame you. :scold:

Oof, that doesn't sound fun. Tsk tsk on not having your seat belt on though. :scold:

I'm really glad you are (relatively) okay and sorry that this happened to you two. I am also very glad it ended up not being worse than it turned out.

@everyone Thanks!

P.S. Don't worry @Kinley I will not blame you.

Yeah, this place is is great for those days when you're sick, sad or just lonely (that's me:cry:). It just helps to talk with so many great people from so many differnet places and cultures and just be yourself! By the way, hows the healing coming along might I ask? I hope it's rapid, no one deserves to be in such a position. At least you can catch up on stuff you've missed on TV! :lol:

Oh...

@AL890 I now need to wear a corset, which is very uncomfortable and it pressing my chest. Few months. Maybe more. Thanks God I don't need any operations.
I just laying on the bed and waiting for release.

I alredy feel how Reptile's hands ready to correct me! :)

That's great to hear that you don't need surgery, not so great that you have to wear that uncomfortable thing for months. Will you be released soon?

And you are giving Reptile more ammo! :p At least it gives us a good chuckle.

Jupiter_on_Mars

So @ReptilePZ is the new Grammar Nazi around here, hey?
And to think he's not even from the UK.

I call sham on that.

If anyone, it's Konrad Tomaszkiewicz who should be keeping us in check.

Anyway, @Валькирия , follow though on his advice, and do get in, as often and in as varied vicinities as possible, but under the guise of latex, so not to overstress your...chest?
That should make for a speedy and joyful recovery.

Good Lord, @Валькирия, I just checked your profile! Are you by any chance a girl?!

Last edited:
Reptile really needs someone to watch him and prevent him from falling into the sewage of his own mind! (Wow that was deep!:lol:)

@Валькирия
That's going to be a pain no doubt. Hopefully you get out of the hospital soon, (if your still in there that is)! :clover::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom