Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was considered low ranking by the rest of the mods anyway...

Last edited:
@EmperorZorn

So now that you are willing to woe a Belgian girl here are some tips to make your life easier...

1 Buy a Deep fryer: Really get something decent, A Belgian without fries gets grumpy and annoyed at the bad German food. Investing in a good machine will keep them happy and your stomach filled... I suggest at the very minimum something like this:
View attachment 6561

Oh I have two like that... >:D
2. Start a chocolate smuggling ring... Honestly chocolate in Germany is crap... If you set up a smuggling ring give me a call... Really I'm on my last box...

3. Beer: No matter what you think beer should taste like forget it. Belgians have more beer flavors than you can ever imagine. Nod your head and go on a trip to Belgium to get more beer.

4. Learn languages... Belgian people grow up with 2,3 or even 4 languages at the minimum try to learn her native one. Translating is boring.

5. Coffee: while German coffee isn't crap, it is expensive. One can take 10KG per person across the border and claim it's for personal use... Believe me I do it a lot. The closest thing to Belgian coffee is however real Senseo coffee pads ;D

I feel so evil right now :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Friteuse3-300x225.jpg
    Friteuse3-300x225.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 46
@EmperorZorn

So now that you are willing to woe a Belgian girl here are some tips to make your life easier...

1 Buy a Deep fryer: Really get something decent, A Belgian without fries gets grumpy and annoyed at the bad German food. Investing in a good machine will keep them happy and your stomach filled... I suggest at the very minimum something like this:
View attachment 6561

Oh I have two like that... >:D
2. Start a chocolate smuggling ring... Honestly chocolate in Germany is crap... If you set up a smuggling ring give me a call... Really I'm on my last box...

3. Beer: No matter what you think beer should taste like forget it. Belgians have more beer flavors than you can ever imagine. Nod your head and go on a trip to Belgium to get more beer.

4. Learn languages... Belgian people grow up with 2,3 or even 4 languages at the minimum try to learn her native one. Translating is boring.

5. Coffee: while German coffee isn't crap, it is expensive. One can take 10KG per person across the border and claim it's for personal use... Believe me I do it a lot. The closest thing to Belgian coffee is however real Senseo coffee pads ;D

I feel so evil right now :rolleyes:

Agreed, but... I'm actually French xD
But... Living in Belgium...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom