Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my very first video game... And I just don't like it. Noises of it make my ears feel bad.

[video=youtube;VObc3-SYqVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VObc3-SYqVY&index=1039&list=LLt6qyt2c8AfgI2yYgR0irHA[/video]

Old games eh? I see some MS DOS veterans are here :D nice nice :D here is the
bunch of games i started with, ladys

Wolfpack

F15 Stike Eagle II

M1 Tank Platoon

DOOM and Prince of Persia as well XD those were my first games back then
when i started with Euro XT PC and DOS 3.1 :D hehehe

PS:

I forgot Wolfenstein 3D ;)

Last edited:
Some speak about what they used to play...i still play some of them :|
Forget the new games, old school ftw....Doom, Doom 2, Quake...
Gothic (ok i know this is over 2000...)
Diablo 1\2
Soldier of Fortune (the first)
Tarzan
Rayman (The very first one)
Donkey Kong - How i could forget that for a sec (edited)
There are few more games that i can't remember their names...which is unfortunate because it was a good childhood.

Graphics don't make a good game...it is the game itself...and probably now the nostalgia.

Ok now I want to return to my birth...and redo everything...

@SerieLis

Right, i was already 14 when we got our first PC... till then i also was used to play outside
with my friends.... even after i got my first bunch of games i did so... but late 90's and later turned me
into a video game addict :D ... i might also flee into the "virtual world" cuz RL gameplay is to
meeh for me ;)

obligatory Brentalfloss

[video=youtube;pc-EP-0xEDQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc-EP-0xEDQ[/video]

sour about link's hepatitis :D

First game I ever played, understood and beat was Super Mario World for SNES. First game that I remember playing at all was duck hunt.

First game, Zork II on an Apple ][

Me too, except that we called it "Adventure" and I played it on a mainframe. I finished it for the first time on an Apple ][ though.

First videogame? Pong, of course.
First videogame that got me hooked? Loderunner, on Apple Lisa. I can't see any images for that version, but I don't think it was much different to the first Mac version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom