Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some of those posts.. I stopped after seeing complaints that the chests don't have animation for opening them.. like really?

I seems like a lot of them only registered in the forum for saying negative things and they look so.... :wallbash: and :rant: and :rtfm:

Well, to be fair, those people are also just expecting every boss in the game to commit sudoku upon seeing Geralt.

What the...!?

I leave for a few days, and the whole place goes down the bloody drain! What the hell happened here!?

The usual....i think, i was away too...
It's the hairy bear, what you expect to see here? logic?

Well....some wouldn't go amiss, even if it is hard to find in here.

---------- Updated at 08:18 PM ----------

Wait there's now another thread where people are bitching about the visuals? I would have thought that, as the game's an RPG, the story and gameplay would be more important, or am I missing something? The game looks great from where I'm sitting, or am I just a filthy savage?

Well....some wouldn't go amiss, even if it is hard to find in here.

---------- Updated at 08:18 PM ----------

Wait there's now another thread where people are bitching about the visuals? I would have thought that, as the game's an RPG, the story and gameplay would be more important, or am I missing something?

It seems that if you have a PC rig over $2000 the story and the gameplay are not important at all.

Wait there's now another thread where people are bitching about the visuals? I would have thought that, as the game's an RPG, the story and gameplay would be more important, or am I missing something?

You appear to be missing the ability to inanely argue about something for which there is no concrete proof and that is completely unessential for hours on end. Congratulations!

Well, to be fair, those people are also just expecting every boss in the game to commit sudoku upon seeing Geralt.
Think you meant seppuku. Though it'd be pretty damn funny if bosses busted out a sudoku puzzle as soon as they see Geralt. ;)

I've given up on any thread that smells of downgrade talk. People are allowed to criticize the game of course, but too much of it reeks of entitlement and complaining. The game still looks great, especially given the scale and amount of content and really that is all they promised us. I'm sure modders will take it even further. At least CDPR has the sense to scale back some minor aspects to ensure the game runs well, better that then a mess of a launch like some titles.

Well, we obviously have to blame @EliHarel for creating the infamous "Visuals thread"! :hai:
No, really, he´s one of the few people posting sane things there...

I actually didn´t get to see many of the gameplay videos that cropped out these last days, since they were mainly announced within the TW3 sub-forum, and I find lingering there for too long toxic for my mental and spiritual health.
But what I´ve seen so far is awesome!

To be fair, @EliHarel didn't create the "visual" thread. He created another one to be apart form the downgrade previous threads. Latele, Kinley unocked the closed thread and changed its name...

So, basically, blame @Kinley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom