Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nay, just my eternal hobby.
Well I suppose it's more unique than stamp collecting or yoga.

Naturally, I never smash Bearrels here.
Yes well what you do in your private life is none of my business, if you want to go smashing bear...rels by all means go ahead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Very sorry about that! I'm not sure whether we can recover them for you, but I'll ask the manager.
Thanks :) they might have looked like rubbish but there was some value in them.... probably

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why do these forum changes make me feel like an old person struggling with a tv remote :ROFLMAO:

Yep, found them! Thanks :)

By the way, there's naught particularly embearrassing about smashing barrels. In fact, it's tuns of fun.
:cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::ROFLMAO::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Likewise :). The Cyberpunk forum is going crazy right now if you want to dive into the chaos. It's relatively quiet over here currently, but it's a nice peaceful respite for a moment.

Yeah I've had a quick look over there, I don't feel like there's much I can contribute until we get more info! I'm a big noob on all things Cyberpunk, but I'm always excited for a new CDPR game. <3

I don't feel like there's much I can contribute until we get more info! I'm a big noob on all things Cyberpunk, but I'm always excited for a new CDPR game. <3
I'm also a bit lost with that theme, but really interested to learn more about it :) It's going to be CDPR game, and they created The Witcher, so I'm definitely interested to find out what this new came will be.

Also, welcome back!

I'm also a bit lost with that theme, but really interested to learn more about it :) It's going to be CDPR game, and they created The Witcher, so I'm definitely interested to find out what this new came will be.
Yeah definitely same here, I might even see if I can find some other 'similar' Cyberpunk games to get more of a feel for the genre.

Also, welcome back!
Thank you :)

Oh man I am so ready for tomorrow to be over and done with. I've had 2 weeks of exams, pretty much non-stop studying since January. I just hope I pass because I don't think I can motivate myself (or afford) the retakes. Come on brain!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note, does anyone want to hire me to be their lawyer? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Funny how I'm pleasantly surprised to see this place here.
If CP77 does have MP features in the future (it's gonna be SP on launch, by the looks of it) in the future hope we're able to connect our forum accounts here and all hang-out together in an inn with us who have been through Geratl's adventure and night city xD

So many old faces about! One more aboard the CP train.

How is everyone? :)

@PrincessCiri - I've been playing Satellite Reign and Deus Ex Human Revolution since the trailer dropped.
SR isn't bad, top down though so not similar gameplay wise aha.

Hey my face isn't old!

I am doing great tbh, I finished my last exam today, and I am very close to starting my dream career.... well, second place dream career since I heard becoming a Witcher isn't actually a thing someone can do anymore. How are you? @MissMerigold

SR looks interesting! I have to say even though it's not really Cyberpunky the new Jurassic Park game looks fun. Like a modernised Operation Genesis. I might have to try that :3

Hey my face isn't old!

I am doing great tbh, I finished my last exam today, and I am very close to starting my dream career.... well, second place dream career since I heard becoming a Witcher isn't actually a thing someone can do anymore. How are you? @MissMerigold

SR looks interesting! I have to say even though it's not really Cyberpunky the new Jurassic Park game looks fun. Like a modernised Operation Genesis. I might have to try that :3

Young faces! I mean't young!

That's great to hear! If I remember rightly you were doing something with translation, right?
Unfortunately.. That's what the psychiatrist told me anyway.

I'm doing well! Been slowly working on a comic with a friend of mine from Uni and trying to balance that with making money and living. Became a real adult now, the Uni dreamworld has ended!

I am finding it really fun! Want to try Shadowrun but I don't have the funds at the mo'.
I was sold at the Jeff Goldblum voiceover on the trailer.

Attachments

• 6e3.gif
    6e3.gif
    555.4 KB · Views: 49
That's great to hear! If I remember rightly you were doing something with translation, right?
Unfortunately.. That's what the psychiatrist told me anyway.

I was studying Japanese and Chinese, but that was a few years ago now. I'm actually on my way to becoming a lawyer, ofc with the intention to put the moderators here behind bars for abuses of power. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm doing well! Been slowly working on a comic with a friend of mine from Uni and trying to balance that with making money and living. Became a real adult now, the Uni dreamworld has ended!

Wow a comic!! That's really cool. Yeah being a Proper Real Adult is a bit crap really. You have no free time and no money. I can't complain though I've managed to prolong my university student life for as long as humanly possible. But I am starting to run out of money :cautious::cautious::ROFLMAO:

I was sold at the Jeff Goldblum voiceover on the trailer.

LOL that gif. Jeff is bae though, it was such a good idea to have him do the voice over :D

I was studying Japanese and Chinese, but that was a few years ago now. I'm actually on my way to becoming a lawyer, ofc with the intention to put the moderators here behind bars for abuses of power. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wow a comic!! That's really cool. Yeah being a Proper Real Adult is a bit crap really. You have no free time and no money. I can't complain though I've managed to prolong my university student life for as long as humanly possible. But I am starting to run out of money :cautious::cautious::ROFLMAO:

LOL that gif. Jeff is bae though, it was such a good idea to have him do the voice over :D

Oh! That's great! Nudge nudge look into video game law if you can, I am sure CDPR wouldn't mind having a superlawyer on call :)

Yeeeee, The only issue is finding a publication source... And that we are very slow and lazy!
It was such a pain trying to find work where I live when I got back, arrived home late so all the seasonals were gone! Luckily found somewhere faily quickly. The bank balance can only go up now! (Til the bills come again).

Jeff is a hero.

Oh, and if you haven't already seen it I'd highly recommend Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex if you want some more Cyberpunk media. It's where the my boy Togusa in my piccy is from. Great show, but veeeery Japanese.

Oh! That's great! Nudge nudge look into video game law if you can, I am sure CDPR wouldn't mind having a superlawyer on call :)

Haha, laws relating to video games are pretty sparse tbh, mainly because as with most stuff, almost everything relates back to contract laws and consumer/business laws so there's not that much specifically on video games. That said if CDPR ever want an inexperienced law student to represent them they are free to give me a call :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeeeee, The only issue is finding a publication source... And that we are very slow and lazy!

Yeah I can imagine, is it possible to self publish through Amazon or are you trying to go the traditional route?

Oh, and if you haven't already seen it I'd highly recommend Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex if you want some more Cyberpunk media. It's where the my boy Togusa in my piccy is from. Great show, but veeeery Japanese.

Hmmm, I had to watch Ghost in the Shell for a university class and I didn't love it. (Maybe that's dangerous to say around these parts :oops: but it wasn't my sort of thing. Of course my opinion might have been tainted by the fact I had 2 essays due that week and had to write a report on the movie so I just wanted it to be over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom