Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one on the pile of corpses eh? Poor bastards, death by a thousand staff cuts. We all know who's going to be taken around the back of the shed with the shotgun next don't we?

Another one on the pile of corpses eh? Poor bastards, death by a thousand staff cuts. We all know who's going to be taken around the back of the shed with the shotgun next don't we?

That won't be for another couple of years yet but aye, we all know who it is. Their last great game, in my opinion, began with an M and ended in a T with no numbers in the title.

<Sits in the darkest corner of the inn, his back turned to the wall>

"INNKEEPER, BRING ME LAMB"

Hopefully the grim look on his face won't stop the other travelers from joining him,carrying a Mug of ice cold virtual mead..

Greetings from me as well brothers and sisters, I'm a little late to the party..

Here you go:

Okay, I need your help, guys.

So, I vaguely remember watching a TV series when I was a kid. It was using computer animation (though I could be wrong), the main guy had weird hair and (I think) blue/gray skin. It was set in the future, from what I can remember, and everyone was wearing pretty tight clothes a la Mass Effect. Any ideas what that show might be? I remember liking it a lot (it's probably trash).

Nvm, found it, looks like it is trash.

Last edited:
Okay, I need your help, guys.

So, I vaguely remember watching a TV series when I was a kid. It was using computer animation (though I could be wrong), the main guy had weird hair and (I think) blue/gray skin. It was set in the future, from what I can remember, and everyone was wearing pretty tight clothes a la Mass Effect. Any ideas what that show might be? I remember liking it a lot (it's probably trash).

I remember something similar to that. It wouldn't be ReBoot by any chance? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom