What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

+
My favorite line in the game is: " If you must kill, then kill. If you must burn it all to the ground, then let it burn." - Skye

I like this line the most because it reminds me of the " Rip and tear until it is done" line from Doom. I also felt it really drives home what is truly importannt to V and the rage he/she must feel about everything that has happened to them.

i've got a tough one I think.

Unknown: "Oh, no you don't. Unusual situation - you just can't have the usual."
Unknown: "Off into the wild blue today. And your well aware of the stakes."
V: Sure, keep reminding me.
Unknown: "Before any big op, and you know this. I'd oil the cogs with a little glass of tequila...
Anyone ? I want to know :)

Silverhand in Judy's apartment: "Electropunk: I'd rather puke from my ears."

Because it addresses so many people who insist that tinny 80s synthopop is the only music that would have been acceptable in this game. :)
yeah, in a world where rockerboys exist rock should definitely not be a thing
Post automatically merged:

"the decor is to die for, as you will see for yourself"

I thought it was Claire behind the bar, but it could be Rogue talking to Johnny before the op.
NorseGraphics is right it is Rogue! She says this in the Path of Glory ending when you see her at the bar in the Afterlife. Of course you have to do the solo Arasaka Tower assault in (Don't Fear) The Reaper first.

Unknow : Ah yes, go ahead, say which ones.
V : OK if you want !
V : "I'm here, you still have two wishes..."
Unknow : What did you say to him ?
V : "If you want, I'll f..k you for free..."
Unknow : You could have thought about it...
V : "You are really beautiful when you swallow..."
Unknow : Really ?
Unknow : "Oh yeah, not bad the last one !"

Unknow : Ah yes, go ahead, say which ones.
V : OK if you want !
V : "I'm here, you still have two wishes..."
Unknow : What did you say to him ?
V : "If you want, I'll f..k you for free..."
Unknow : You could have thought about it...
V : "You are really beautiful when you swallow..."
Unknow : Really ?
Unknow : "Oh yeah, not bad the last one !"

Female V talking to River about her previous dates/boyfriends.

Yep, too easy ;)

Another pretty easy one :)
Unknow : "You have two souls in you. One wants to fight and the other is afraid..."
V : "But... which one is mine ?"
Unknow : "Both"
Should be easy, but my memory is fuzzy. I have two options, the monk at the conclusion (Imagine - Meetings on the edge). Or Misty. But I could be dead wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Rise and shine Corpo swine 🤣!
At the conclusion when V has dealt with the NCPD officers, talking to the corpo they were beating up.

Yep not bad, the first option is the good one :)
I finished the secret ending first time today and recording videos of the play-throughs. If not for recording, I'd be done yesterday, but I died several times. I decided to break up into smaller segments and added a save on the roof just to be sure. So, ended up with 3 videos, the last one bugged out during Saul's message during the credits. :rolleyes:

The 'trick' to survive is a) use health-booster, b) eat and drink to add more health, and c) get behind cover as your armor for no reason seems to no longer apply. I've been in worse conditions and never been one-shot by the NCP's. Must be the 'special' ingredient, or a bug. Anyway, got the video's and uploading. Last thing for my male Corpo.

1620901518675.png

At least I have company.

1620901777246.png

I finished the secret ending first time today and recording videos of the play-throughs. If not for recording, I'd be done yesterday, but I died several times. I decided to break up into smaller segments and added a save on the roof just to be sure. So, ended up with 3 videos, the last one bugged out during Saul's message during the credits. :rolleyes:

The 'trick' to survive is a) use health-booster, b) eat and drink to add more health, and c) get behind cover as your armor for no reason seems to no longer apply. I've been in worse conditions and never been one-shot by the NCP's. Must be the 'special' ingredient, or a bug. Anyway, got the video's and uploading. Last thing for my male Corpo.

View attachment 11217976

At least I have company.

View attachment 11217979
Good armor, but you should add some crit/chance mods. I have 100% crit/chance (but less armor), it's a little bit cheaty, but devastating (specially with this weapon...)

Top Bottom