What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

+
...never a dull moment around here. =p

Though it's not my style, I'd be totally OK with animal-style cosmetic mods. I'd even be OK with posergangs that had specific themes.

More targets to shoot at. =p

I KEED, I KEED!

But seriously, not fussed about "animal" mods. Not really invested one way or the other; wouldn't be fussed if the devs put them in, and wouldn't be fussed if they left 'em out.

Since aparently the game will not be multiplayer, they should put it in, those who want to play with animal mods can spend their credits on them and those who don't like furries just don't buy them..

That's a very ignorant post bro.

To quote Sigmund Freud: "The only unnatural sex is not having any. Everything else is preference and opportunity". Don't condescend people for liking things you don't. Unless they're mentally unstable and want to do things that are not healthy to the percipient or themselves, let people be who they are without judging them.

I do find it interesting how moderators completely ignore your posts yet I'm targeted all the time for making humorous, sarcastic quips. There's no justice in this world...

Finally someone with a sense of intelligence. I thank you. There needs to be more people like you on the web. If you were in Canada. I'd buy ya a round. Now just you watch, I'll get bashed for being Canadian next lol

NOW TO BE CLEAR

My idea was to maybe have your character an awesome cyber dude with metal claws and perhaps a kick as metal tail wip. while still wearing sum badass cyberpunk stuff.

I never once said I want a strip club with furry strippers and interactive sex mini games.

OK?? Stop bashing people for no reason.

And thank you Froggy :)

^^ Well played, sir. Well played.

Back to topic: if they do introduce some sort of multiplayer / co-op, not sure I'd be all too keen on running around on Jobs with rainbow and chrome Bronies. Not really my style.

Presumably, as with other multiplayer games / co-op, you'd be able to invite friends along on runs. So, anthros get to kick it with other anthros, people not down for that experience don't have to participate. Everyone wins. =)

^^ Well played, sir. Well played.

Back to topic: if they do introduce some sort of multiplayer / co-op, not sure I'd be all too keen on running around on Jobs with rainbow and chrome Bronies. Not really my style.

Presumably, as with other multiplayer games / co-op, you'd be able to invite friends along on runs. So, anthros get to kick it with other anthros, people not down for that experience don't have to participate. Everyone wins. =)

Dunno, I think running with some chromers and posers once in a while adds to the feel, until one establishes a constant group to run with. I just don't want anybody like Mean from the Angel family (Judge Dredd) in my group.

I just don't want anybody like Mean from the Angel family (Judge Dredd) in my group.
On the topic of cyberpsychosis... =p Nice reference, mate.

I figure that, if they do introduce some kind of multi / co-op, you could either have an open lobby, and whomever drops in, drops in, or you could have a private job, invite only. (Possibly setting these up / getting said co-op jobs through dataterms?...)

On the topic of cyberpsychosis... =p Nice reference, mate.

I figure that, if they do introduce some kind of multi / co-op, you could either have an open lobby, and whomever drops in, drops in, or you could have a private job, invite only. (Possibly setting these up / getting said co-op jobs through dataterms?...)

That sounds brilliant. Provides a good use for data-terms.

The answer to the topic is simple, the more Cybernetics the better, i mean who doesn't wana experiment with cybernetics, one day you can be a blade wielding indestructible robot like in the teaser, and another day you can be a terminator with machine guns coming from your arms, its just makes the game much more interesting.

Another off-topic:
Just watched the new Judge Dredd movie. That is way cyberpunk if I ever seen one, from the PoV of a cop. Only thing that does not appear in the books but might be implemented are the multi-amo sidearms. Even GitS and other such don't come as close to the gritty feel I expect from Night City as Dredd.

Another off-topic:
Only thing that does not appear in the books but might be implemented are the multi-amo sidearms. Even GitS and other such don't come as close to the gritty feel I expect from Night City as Dredd.

I loved this movie. I bought the Blu Ray. And CP2020 does have multi ammo guns. For Cops, even. The movie also had multi ammo guns, as I'm sure you know.

Partial cybernetics, arm blades, and the ability to jump higher/run faster and survive falls. Also something stealth related would be a nice touch.

And having a gun like the judges have would be freaking awesome.

I actually hope the cyberware system is completely different from Deus Ex. We don't need to have yet another Deus Ex game. We need a Cyberpunk 2020 game.

I actually hope the cyberware system is completely different from Deus Ex.

Hmm. Should be interesting to see how they do it. Your Humanity as a limit, with slot limits on cyberlimbs but no real limit on most other cyber other than obvious ones like Skull Plate and T-MAXX Cyber Liver.

And of course Full Conversions and BodPods.

Will they use slots or just a drag and drop option? Pretty much no chance they'll have all the stuff 2020 does.

Hmm. Should be interesting to see how they do it. Your Humanity as a limit, with slot limits on cyberlimbs but no real limit on most other cyber other than obvious ones like Skull Plate and T-MAXX Cyber Liver.

Will they use slots or just a drag and drop option? Pretty much no chance they'll have all the stuff 2020 does.

I could be very interesting.... there is a ton of stuff... and if done right, I would definitely pay for DLC content giving me more... as long as it was stuff that couldn't fit on the disk... none of this on disc DLC garbage, or just not choosing to put the stuff on disc so they could make money off us later shite. But cyber, guns, vehicles, clothes... more of that is always cool in my eyes...

Well, PnP game already does a slots-type thing, with each body location having "option spaces" and such.

Well, PnP game already does a slots-type thing, with each body location having "option spaces" and such.

Not for neural ware, nano and a host of other things, though. Those tend to be category specific, like Kerenzikov vs Sandevistan. Although I'm sure we'll get Sandevistan, because Kerenzikov + Boostmaster is just too powerful.

Top Bottom