What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

+
Personally, I no longer expect anything from the patches. At some point honestly you have to stop. What's the point of adding candy today. You just need the sequels. But OK. By dint of waiting for so long even if she came out tomorrow it wouldn't prevent me from sleeping. I turned the game over so much from A to Z and Z to A and so long awaited the sequels that even if the dlc would be available now I would say to myself yeah I would take it on occasion and again only if it really is a sequel to V and not something out of space that would have nothing to do with V and even worse a DLC that would fit in the middle of the V story we already know and always end with the same ends that we all know. There I would not even ask myself the question I would not spend 1 cent for this kind of DLC.

Here we go again. 5 months ago they announced DLC, again with a flashy trailer, "biggest budget" for DLC ever, Keanu returns, Idris Elba joins, etc... And again people catch the hype and talk this nonsense like they gonna completely change the game. For 2 years they could not fully implement features that they themselves promised before launch, and now again the same pattern, marketing & hype 5 months before release, and that is to this date, who knows when is the DLC gonna be released? I guess what I want to say, is when the patch is going to be released, expect what they say, and that`s it, and expect it in it`s most simplistic form.
I am sure that some CDPR developer, worker or manager will read our comments. I agree with you, not expecting anything is the best way not to be disappointed, because that has been taught to us throughout these 2 years. But they said they were happy with the current state of play (re they referring to their characteristics?) And at another time they said that they would continue developing Cyberpunk 2077 until they gave the players the game they expected.

And there is something very important that they recently told investors: We have decided to work on a greater expansion that will bring all the advantages of the new generation. That said, we are firmly committed to the development of Cyberpunk IP beyond this content. We have put a lot of time and effort into this work and we want to continue building further with new stories, new experiences, and not only in the form of a video game. But in terms of expansion, there will only be a bigger one, bigger one, and it will be this one, despite the fact that we continue to nurture the game in the future.

I think it's good to remind you what players want in the game, which would make it more complete. They are committed, but we don't know how far or until when.

I expect/want everything they announced during edgerunners update livestream. I wanted metro system but CDPR confirmed that it's not coming and probably the same goes to many other cool things that could make the world more interactive. Some are already available as mods so as PC player I will be good with already announced changes for 1.7 or other future updates.

I just looked a bit at the modes... there are some crazy things... like the metro... vehicle fights... but hello? 2 years ! But what did they do? Hello ? Apartment .. change of look ... clothes / weapons one or two cars ... ok basic things ... IN 2 YEARS Hello? No frankly ... it's disconcerting ... anyway ...

I just looked a bit at the modes... there are some crazy things... like the metro... vehicle fights... but hello? 2 years ! But what did they do? Hello ? Apartment .. change of look ... clothes / weapons one or two cars ... ok basic things ... IN 2 YEARS Hello? No frankly ... it's disconcerting ... anyway ...
Totally agree with you, if you look at nexusmod there are mods that add very good features to the game. Today, for example, they have added being able to sit wherever you want. There are others that allow you to interact more in the city. Why are there no more new CDPR features? Why do they take so long? It is something that makes the players very desperate. They have corrected many errors but there are many features that could have been added little by little for 2 years. They have commented that there will be important improvements now that the old generation is not there.

Why are there no more new CDPR features? Why do they take so long? It is something that makes the players very desperate. They have corrected many errors but there are many features that could have been added little by little for 2 years.
Just a guess, but like always, unlike for modders, each hours spend to work on the game cost money to CDPR. And "those" who decide where investing money decided that it was not worth it to invest in these features... But it was "better" to invest in fixing the bugs/issues and in the expansion (I say "try" because it doesn't seem to be an easy task^^).

Totally agree with you, if you look at nexusmod there are mods that add very good features to the game. Today, for example, they have added being able to sit wherever you want. There are others that allow you to interact more in the city. Why are there no more new CDPR features? Why do they take so long? It is something that makes the players very desperate. They have corrected many errors but there are many features that could have been added little by little for 2 years. They have commented that there will be important improvements now that the old generation is not there.

It's not taking time, it's just not getting added.

People have this weird notion that "if the modders can do it, why can't CDPR?". They can. They choose not to.

Players aren't getting very desperate for things such as sitting down anywhere. You are. That's the important part here. You are. Not everyone else. You and a small minority. You know what sitting anywhere doesn't do? Sell games. The vast majority doesn't care about it. They want gameplay. Not sitting on a bench to "soak in the city". It's ok if that's what you want. I am not belittling your preference. Thing is, CDPR cannot cater to you specifically. They have to work on the bigger picture because the big picture sells game copies. These sales sustain the company. Splitting your resources to add minor features small minorities within your customer base care about isn't going to help much in the long run.

That's the whole point of modding. Adding smaller things to your game. Tailoring it to your taste. It's not a competition between developers and modders. It's a whole that comes together to allow you to tailor the game to your own personal tastes.

Future patches are most likely never going to add things like "dancing at a bar" or add things CDPR decided to cancel like the Metro. It's just not a great return on their investment for CDPR. Mod creators don't have to care about that. They do what they do because they want to.

Last edited:

People have this weird notion that "if the modders can do it, why can't CDPR?". They can. They choose not to.

Players aren't getting very desperate for things such as sitting down anywhere. You are. That's the important part here. You are. Not everyone else. You and a small minority. You know what sitting anywhere doesn't do? Sell games. The vast majority doesn't care about it. They want gameplay. Not sitting on a bench to "soak in the city". It's ok if that's what you want. I am not belittling your preference. Thing is, CDPR cannot cater to you specifically. They have to work on the bigger picture because the big picture sells game copies. These sales sustain the company. Splitting your resources to add minor features small minorities within your customer base care about isn't going to help much in the long run.

That's the whole point of modding. Adding smaller things to your game. Tailoring it to your taste. It's not a competition between developers and modders. It's a whole that comes together to allow you to tailor the game to your own personal tastes.

Future patches are most likely never going to add things like "dancing at a bar" or add things CDPR decided to cancel like the Metro. It's just not a great return on their investment for CDPR. Mod creators don't have to care about that. They do what they do because they want to.
Okay, let's not talk about my wishes in the game, that's not important. I comment on them to see what other players think.

The functions I have listed at the beginning, I think they are not minor characteristics: police, difficulty, combat from the vehicle, memory of our actions, customisation of vehicles, ripperdocs, more interaction...

I agree with you that a new great story is the greatest desire.

Perhaps enjoying the city between missions is something that only a minority likes, but CDPR has created a city so beautiful that it gives me a lot of desire to do more things in it. But do you think that there are some features that are missing or wrong now and that benefit Cyberpunk 2077? A game like this is much more than playing a story. How many players wanted to be able to buy a new apartment? How do you measure that? CDPR has added characteristics that only a minority may want.

I have not said that sitting is wonderful and what we all want but they have added changing Johnny's appearance and very few players liked it, I don't like it. I just comment that there are basic features that are missing in a game that for me not only has a great history but also a beautiful city to enjoy.

Or I may be wrong and most players don't care about the city at all. Just kill and live the story.

Last edited:
New customization options for V: hairstyles, piercings, tattoos, cyberware and clothing - even ones that exist in-game that aren't available to the player.

New cyberware options incl. mods for Kiroshis that add toggle-able night and thermal vision modes.

New weapons.

Fixes for a number of bugs that have been persistent since 1.5

I would like a few quality of life features in future updates, as well as many previously stated suggestions from a variety of users.

I would like a save file management system to allocate save files to characters to allow easier access to multiple character save files

Additionally, animations such as drinking, eating etc all of which mentioned before.

There is a plethora of ideas but we shall see what CDPR do we Phantom Liberty.

Players aren't getting very desperate for things such as sitting down anywhere.
Irrelevant, this is to most simplistic element, it is something you do out of game integrity.
Sure you can skip that, but then you generate more desires of this kind, people start to think. It is relatively simple, it is not the desire to sit somewhere for this people, it is the desire to live there, and sitting wherever they want is in its core the essence of that.
A game is a simulation of something no one, or only rich people can integrate in their lifes, means, it is a simulation of stuff you can't normally do. As such like driving in the desert, "Rallye Dakar". To fulfill the desire you have to integrate attribute which up value the experience to reality, realistic car behavior and stuff, making the experience as real as possible. To be fair to this people, it was obviously advertised by CD-RED, and simply logical extrapolation of the material suggested more dept which never was available. CD-RED only earning here what they seeded by themselves.
They have to work on the bigger picture because the big picture sells game copies.
Nope, it doesn't, FIFA as example is big selling small pictured thing, it is a desire of control inside a sports form. Just a small playing motivational loop. What you see here as big picture is only the integrity of one selected and reduced motivational loop. The loop of most consensus of mass people and associate able one. It is a question of risk to discover other loops or the imprecision of their working. Other association are relevant too, mostly the reasons we have in games what we have is out of the reason that people don't have time, as they have money or the ability to work, which will change, your loop isn't any longer so clean as you think in future perspective. The psychological addiction on computer games will possible rise, not decline.
The question is, which company will adapt here fastly with ground laying contend!? If you see the big picture, you would say, the big picture is just efficiency and performance, producing high variate content in the shortest amount of time. Just stuff like AI and procedural produced environments.
Splitting your resources to add minor features small minorities within your customer base care about isn't going to help much in the long run.
No, this content is a waste of time as they know, they lack the methods to integrate the content satisfactory. It reaches a specific standard or size of game that isn't technological possible and as such they don't try it. I already showed here (CYBERPUNK 2077 - FEEDBACK NACH 1.5/NG-UPDATE - german) what would be required in world space to integrate this game content, and even then the content integrated losses forced environment player actions, what simply means, there is no intensive emotional content possible because the player is free to to all. The story simply force limitation on the player, a vector on its game world action/motivation impulse. Means, if you have to start somewhere and you can chose, you possible chose the city or county which you culturally and sociologically prefer, basically you chose the highest chance of success for competition, Night City is basically an environment you possibly wouldn't choosing. If you go there because you studied something and already have a higher position it is something else, but as random street kind it would be an suicide attempt if so. Short, 100% freedom dosen't create good stories.
That's the whole point of modding. Adding smaller things to your game. Tailoring it to your taste.
Is a "waste" of time, as it just linear betters textures and fixes some missing stuff, but it "never" (don't know what the tools future brings) can integrate a different motivational loop into the game. By this content you have to be forgiving and play like a kind and imagine the missing part - so you better learn drawing or writing and just forget games at all. Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk are simply build with limitations a modder can't surpass. You as DEV just can learn which thing you need to integrate to easy up the imaginary part for people of the content you can't integrate.

End conclusion for me is, that Cyberpunk 2077's game world was a waste of time, as it looks mostly hand made, if it would have methods of an Skyrim or Fallout 4 in world production, I would say, effort in comparison to end result is acceptable. They are simply a reduction to the required minimal effort to build a reason to walk from A to B.

Last edited:
The whole point of modding maybe but don't forget the latest consoles that can't benefit from the mod, in my case as a good fan I made it on both platforms and platinum on both platforms ( yes I'm crazy) but I was a fan. Currently, I am not talking about what I have already said in other posts. But really in two years the little added content is really a joke. Yes, there were millions of bugs, which took them two years to fix, but hey, don't make people impatient all the time with monstrous marketing and release the game like that. When you see the passionate modders who have done worthy things alongside well-paid professionals. It's clearly crap. So the DLC is coming, honestly I expected so many things or surprises on this game that in two years have never happened, that it's not happening it doesn't make me hungry at all for the moment. Especially IF they make us add content in the middle of the story, that there is no direct sequel to the ending that we know... On the other hand, IF, they make us sequels to the different endings (for those who could have) there, I sign immediately. But once again we know that there will be a sylverhand in the dlc since we see it that way... At the end of the game we are no longer supposed to have it with us. So that probably sent the bullshit... Whereas, however, there would be plenty of possibility for continuity in V's story.

Last edited:
View attachment 11344307

Patch 1.7 is getting closer. CDPR has already included in the game some important improvements that we players have been asking for. What do you want to see included in the new 1.7 patch? o What features are not yet in the game that you would like to see in the future?

For sure we will have a Night City Wire & REDstreams in March, it will be a very important month for CDPR. We will know the news that they have been working on to improve the experience in Cyberpunk 2077 with patch 1.7 and they will give us a preview and gameplay of Phathom liberty. They will also inform us of the expansion date and price. It is my opinion.

I really want to see you and share with us all the news.

Which 1.7 patch would you like?

Some of my suggestions for patch 1.7 or later:

Difficulty

Greater difficulty, greater intelligence of the enemies, we need the combats to have a greater difficulty, the enemies are not very aggressive in general, it is very easy to kill them. The teamwork of the enemies could still have some improvements.

Combat from vehicles

That we can shoot from the car.

That the enemies can drive their car and chase us through the city shooting us when we run away from the combat.

Memory of your actions

May the city remember you for a while, enemies cannot suffer amnesia every time you leave an attacked area. We want reprisals. If I kill a tiger claw or a whole gang, it would be a really nice feature of the game if I come back to the area some of the tiger claws would recognize me and immediately attack me.

Police

It has needed a much more love from CDPR since the beginning. They must react if they are in the middle of a fight between V and a gang.

They must have memory, if I commit a crime, minor, serious or very serious, it is not enough that they persecute me in the area. They must be able to recognize me and record me by paying a fine or be in search and capture to enter prison on bail.

Police chases by car and motorcycle.

Vehicles in the city

We need to feel that we are not the only ones with a motorcycle. The motorcycle, the bus and the subway must be incorporated into the city. Night city will be more complete and a more real city.

Ripperdocs

Improve visits to ripperdocs as the modder "Deceptious" is already doing and have a more complete experience of cyberware installations.

Interaction and immersion

Being able to have a drink, smoke, eat, put on some music headphones and walk around the city. Night city is the best city to spend time in, let us be able to enjoy it with the citizens.

It allows you to enjoy the consumption of products by drinking from the glass, from the bottle or eating the food, right now it feels very little immersive.

Simple missions procedural

Night city and its npcs provide us with simple missions to earn some eddies. The game would be even more complete and with a much longer life.

Vehicle modification

We can modify the color or the characteristics of our vehicles to personalize them and enjoy them even more.

Improved vehicle AI

Improve the current lane system that allows car races to be carried out in the city or on a closed circuit. It allows betting, I loved this option in Rage 2.

Let's discuss the missing features in Cyberpunk 2077 that you would like CDPR to include in this 1.7 patch or in the future.
Combat from vehicles
That we can shoot from the car.
That the enemies can drive their car and chase us through the city shooting us when we run away from the combat.
I think as it would be nice to see, is this useless as the street gangs are entities you experience as passive in the game. There is no reason for them to act as they aren't moral or reputation oriented, they just "exist" in the game world.
You are a mercenary, your loyalty is for the highest bidding, to hunt you is useless, if so they search for the client. Maybe they do, but then not out of personal reasons, but then people like V possible wouldn't exist. Hidding would be one of the most important elements in game.
Vehicles in the city
We need to feel that we are not the only ones with a motorcycle. The motorcycle, the bus and the subway must be incorporated into the city. Night city will be more complete and a more real city.
Yes, motorcycles should be possible.
Bus is possibly to much effort, as it requires to set stations and stuff (crushes the street) for a city you already have depleted contend vise, possibly other problems of size and driving behaviors too.
Subway is not a big deal, they could minimally integrate it animatory without ability access it by player. The gain is low on content side.
Simple missions procedural
Night city and its npcs provide us with simple missions to earn some eddies. The game would be even more complete and with a much longer life.
I agree but the problem with this you need space to exercise the location, and Cyberpunk isn't designed that way. If it would be designed you would have many other etages in a mega tower, which depending on mission get accessible for you, this would be only the vertical integration, which is more easy, the horizontal integration doesn't allow it as you would meet the same location all over again, as example the 666th streets territory is just small as it can't be simulated vertically, and the vertically is build on illusory imaginary effects in Cyberpunk. This game is purely based an story, the NC is after my opinion a totally wasted opportunity.
Procedural generated missions include problems I can't predict at the moment, it reduces specific perception of the game world by the player that affect the story experience too so that you have to do it if you do it min. in a specific way, which acquire resources, worstly cost extra time.
Vehicle modification
We can modify the color or the characteristics of our vehicles to personalize them and enjoy them even more.
That this isn't in the game is simply a crime! The problems here are bad driving experience, player view and stuff to make a modification and a bound of a player with a specific car a subjective lower priority. For example are nomad car mostly just aesthetic and player imaginary as they will never live as a nomad and/or can drive their cars accordingly to nomad life style. This immersive brake doesn't appear by regular cars as they perform where they belong. As such nomad cars a re just a waste.
Improved vehicle AI
Improve the current lane system that allows car races to be carried out in the city or on a closed circuit. It allows betting, I loved this option in Rage 2.
Let's discuss the missing features in Cyberpunk 2077 that you would like CDPR to include in this 1.7 patch or in the future.
Useless as there is no multiplayer mode, beside of that car races lose their reason if there isn't any story driven progress archived or contend like tuning parts whatsoever. Its the same with the boxing stuff.
Interaction and immersion
Being able to have a drink, smoke, eat, put on some music headphones and walk around the city. Night city is the best city to spend time in, let us be able to enjoy it with the citizens.
It allows you to enjoy the consumption of products by drinking from the glass, from the bottle or eating the food, right now it feels very little immersive.
Its the same problem with the subway or bus, its just cutout and ignored, should you get this immersion parts you possible will get a subway and bus integration too. As we are early in the DLC generation, it shouldn't be a total waste on development side to not after integrate this environmental depth. To integrate a fast travel mechanic really explains that they never really overcome the Witcher 3 and its implications. If one perceives Witcher 3 the game would state makes sense as it turned out.

If I look at the Cyberpunk: Edgerunners series and their dependent generated life style stuff there, I don't understand how they can allow themselves to not integrate this stuff properly. People come from one thing to the other to experience this moments there, being in the subway and stuff, I mean it isn't that you want to drive subway, you just want to be broke and have to use it and work your way up - you want the experience. To say it simple, the game isn't what it should be, the effects of V is too story bound (Witcher 3 is something else it works differently in environmental requirements) as it suggest a sandbox experience. I mean they had GTV5 for example, they could have learned one or two things on it, to do and not to do based what they want to achieve.
But for an sandbox experience we would require stuff like this:
CYBERPUNK 2077 - FEEDBACK NACH 1.5/NG-UPDATE - german

I think as it would be nice to see, is this useless as the street gangs are entities you experience as passive in the game. There is no reason for them to act as they aren't moral or reputation oriented, they just "exist" in the game world.
You are a mercenary, your loyalty is for the highest bidding, to hunt you is useless, if so they search for the client. Maybe they do, but then not out of personal reasons, but then people like V possible wouldn't exist. Hidding would be one of the most important elements in game.

Yes, motorcycles should be possible.
Bus is possibly to much effort, as it requires to set stations and stuff (crushes the street) for a city you already have depleted contend vise, possibly other problems of size and driving behaviors too.
Subway is not a big deal, they could minimally integrate it animatory without ability access it by player. The gain is low on content side.

I agree but the problem with this you need space to exercise the location, and Cyberpunk isn't designed that way. If it would be designed you would have many other etages in a mega tower, which depending on mission get accessible for you, this would be only the vertical integration, which is more easy, the horizontal integration doesn't allow it as you would meet the same location all over again, as example the 666th streets territory is just small as it can't be simulated vertically, and the vertically is build on illusory imaginary effects in Cyberpunk. This game is purely based an story, the NC is after my opinion a totally wasted opportunity.
Procedural generated missions include problems I can't predict at the moment, it reduces specific perception of the game world by the player that affect the story experience too so that you have to do it if you do it min. in a specific way, which acquire resources, worstly cost extra time.

That this isn't in the game is simply a crime! The problems here are bad driving experience, player view and stuff to make a modification and a bound of a player with a specific car a subjective lower priority. For example are nomad car mostly just aesthetic and player imaginary as they will never live as a nomad and/or can drive their cars accordingly to nomad life style. This immersive brake doesn't appear by regular cars as they perform where they belong. As such nomad cars a re just a waste.

Useless as there is no multiplayer mode, beside of that car races lose their reason if there isn't any story driven progress archived or contend like tuning parts whatsoever. Its the same with the boxing stuff.

Its the same problem with the subway or bus, its just cutout and ignored, should you get this immersion parts you possible will get a subway and bus integration too. As we are early in the DLC generation, it shouldn't be a total waste on development side to not after integrate this environmental depth. To integrate a fast travel mechanic really explains that they never really overcome the Witcher 3 and its implications. If one perceives Witcher 3 the game would state makes sense as it turned out.

If I look at the Cyberpunk: Edgerunners series and their dependent generated life style stuff there, I don't understand how they can allow themselves to not integrate this stuff properly. People come from one thing to the other to experience this moments there, being in the subway and stuff, I mean it isn't that you want to drive subway, you just want to be broke and have to use it and work your way up - you want the experience. To say it simple, the game isn't what it should be, the effects of V is too story bound (Witcher 3 is something else it works differently in environmental requirements) as it suggest a sandbox experience. I mean they had GTV5 for example, they could have learned one or two things on it, to do and not to do based what they want to achieve.
Reading your reflections I come to the conclusion that the work that CDPR has done generates in many players the desire to live more experiences that are not linked to the story. The city generates by itself the need to live other experiences, experiences that you will surely never live in real life. This leads to frustration in the player when he discovers that everything is made of cardboard and he will not get emotional rewards for his interactions in the city.

You are right and I agree with some of your reflections and they raise a deeper reflection on the shortcomings that Cyberpunk 2077 shows the player when he is trapped by Night City but pushes you to fall off the cliff when he does not give you answers or does not give you the experiences that insinuate you to live. They generate frustration by not being able to perform them. Braindance, another experience that you only live linked to history and makes you feel the need to enjoy more times.

I understand that these works carried out by modders are intended to allow these players to finish living their failed experiences in the city.

But, does anyone think that CDPR was not aware that the beautiful city that it was creating for the story was a claim for the player itself? What was going to generate frustration?

I have always thought that the game in CDPR's head was much more ambitious but that the limitations of the engine, time and money meant that something very big and innovative had to be reduced to the version of the game that we have.

An impressive game nonetheless... I'm sure the developers would have liked Cyberpunk 2077 to be much better, who knows if they still have the ambition and ability to make some big improvements. Time will tell.

Last edited:
To say it simple, the game isn't what it should be, the effects of V is too story bound (Witcher 3 is something else it works differently in environmental requirements) as it suggest a sandbox experience. I mean they had GTV5 for example, they could have learned one or two things on it, to do and not to do based what they want to achieve.
Hum... CDPR didn't/do not make sandbox games. The inspiration for the game was Deus Ex and not GTA or Bethesda game. So indeed, if you expected a "sandboxy" game, that's not the game you got (on probably never will^^).

There are colleagues who answer me that Cyberpunk 2077 is not a life simulator, ok I know, I don't want a cyberpunk simulator, but I do want a more complete game for a sector of players who want more interaction. And I ask myself, are these players a minority or a majority? The interaction mods in Night City are the most downloaded, it seems that those who are looking for the experience that Night City only hints at and does not give you are not a minority.

As you have said, CDPR has made the decision not to go down that path, but it cannot be denied that it kills a part of the players and it does not seem to be a minority. It is my opinion.

I also think that they are not understanding a part of the players. Sasko commented that Cyberpunk is not a survival game. With that comment he showed that he was not understanding what the players wanted by saying that they wanted to be able to eat or drink realistically. It's the experience they want, nothing more and a modder with his magic is already giving it to us in its basic form.

There are important systems that are going to improve with the patch or in the expansion: police, car combat or melee. It is certainly a success that they do so.

There are colleagues who answer me that Cyberpunk 2077 is not a life simulator, ok I know, I don't want a cyberpunk simulator, but I do want a more complete game for a sector of players who want more interaction. And I ask myself, are these players a minority or a majority? The interaction mods in Night City are the most downloaded, it seems that those who are looking for the experience that Night City only hints at and does not give you are not a minority.

As you have said, CDPR has made the decision not to go down that path, but it cannot be denied that it kills a part of the players and it does not seem to be a minority. It is my opinion.

I also think that they are not understanding a part of the players. Sasko commented that Cyberpunk is not a survival game. With that comment he showed that he was not understanding what the players wanted by saying that they wanted to be able to eat or drink realistically. It's the experience they want, nothing more and a modder with his magic is already giving it to us in its basic form.

There are important systems that are going to improve with the patch or in the expansion: police, car combat or melee. It is certainly a success that they do so.
It's probably not a "minority" ;)
But for example, one of the most used mod on TW3 (I think) is Fast Travel from Anywhere. CDPR add few mods directly into the game in the next gen update, but did they add this mod ? No, because I guess it did not fit to the game they wanted.
Luckily on PC, mods are here to add these kind of features that players want but devs don't (On console, well... Since the time, everyone should be aware that you must play the game as the Devs intended to...)

But for example, one of the most used mod on TW3 (I think) is Fast Travel from Anywhere. CDPR add few mods directly into the game in the next gen update, but did they add this mod ? No, because I guess it did not fit to the game they wanted.
Luckily on PC, mods are here to add these kind of features that players want but devs don't (On console, well... Since the time, everyone should be aware that you must play the game as the Devs intended to...)
Funny how teleportation via terminals fits in even though everything is there for a metro,looks ridiculous, in The Witcher at least there was an excuse (wagons? are they as fast as roach, portals? Geralt doesn't like them and can't create them) here it's all done at the last minute "what would be"

So I ask myself the question:

Is CDPR not developing what you can check most want because there's already a mod that does it or because you don't want to listen to players?

They repeatedly said that the gaming community is important in the development of their games. I think it's a great success to give players a voice through this forum, it allows them to have an idea of what the gaming community expresses in one way or another.

But the sacrifice that Cyberpunk 2077 suffers is very striking, they do not add even small basic things or they have taken a long time to add them, such as the water reacting to shots. I didn't dream of it, but it was such a basic thing in a 2020 game that when you saw it you couldn't understand it. It took them 1 year to add this very basic feature, that got me thinking about capacity.

Now I want to be positive, they have taken important steps, they have made important improvements. Soon we will know what's new.

Top Bottom