What does the skill that auto-disassembles junk do with expensive junk?

+
Does it auto-disassemble the $750 junk items as well as the $3 ones? That isn't very smart, is it? Because you obviously want to sell the $750 junk instead of scrapping it. I've avoided getting that skill because of that. Otherwise it would save me a lot of time handling junk. Anyway, I've stopped picking up cheap junk because they are too cheap to sell and yield too little valuable scraps. I now scrap only blue items or above. The game should really mark the $750 junk as blue items, and have the skill auto-scrap only common (i.e. white) junk instead.

Yah it's a stupid perk tbh.

I took it without realizing you had junk worth a good amount of eddies and trying to disassemble an entire page of junk its a chore in and of itself which is why I took it to begin with.

that's why I did not pick auto dissemble on my second run. It auto dissembles all junk.

Second play through i skipped that perk and just continued to dissemble all my unused weapons manually (as that's not effected either way by the perk) and I just sell the junk in the drop off points

I ended up with 175,000 eddies before lvl 11 this way. Much more lucrative

That perk is really pointless in my opinion. You lose so much money that way

I'm now collecting the $750 junk in my home stash since those items are kind of unique, and I have plenty of E$ already.

Money is plentiful. There really is no need to hoard junk parts for cash, you make thousands just selling trash weapons to vendors. Particularly in the central areas as the mobs love to drop blue or better items.

Icinix

Forum veteran
Yep - literally dozens of thousand of dollars for some basic crafting components. It wounds me.

Suggestion: The E$750 junk should really be blue items or above, and should yield blue material or above when scrapped. They should yield at least E$750 worth (or close to it) of crafting material.

I'm now collecting the $750 junk in my home stash since those items are kind of unique, and I have plenty of E$ already.

haha i'm doing the same. it seems like there might be some kind of unseen rarity of these or level dependence. there are several new ones i didn't find until i was level 40+. makes me wonder if earlier in development, these "valuable" junk items, had different values.

haha i'm doing the same. it seems like there might be some kind of unseen rarity of these or level dependence. there are several new ones i didn't find until i was level 40+. makes me wonder if earlier in development, these "valuable" junk items, had different values.
You'd have to find 100 of these for $75,000 which still isn't a whole lot, and the time it would take to collect 100 of those would be a long ass time.
I can make more than that in 5 minutes crafting grenades.
Auto-scrap them. They are worthless.

My biggest issue is that the upgrade crafting components should have a bulk option. I ain't going to craft 21 epic components one by one... Wtf...
I feel the same way about crafting ammo. Give me a slider or dropdown or something so I can craft more than one crate of ammo at once.

Also, on the topic of junk, a way to display the more unique junk at V's apartment would be super cool. Actually might want to visit there now and again if I could customize the place more. The weapons room is nice but pretty empty until you start finding a lot of the iconic weapons, and even then there are many I've found that don't appear in the display.

You'd have to find 100 of these for $75,000 which still isn't a whole lot, and the time it would take to collect 100 of those would be a long ass time.
I can make more than that in 5 minutes crafting grenades.
Auto-scrap them. They are worthless.

yeah money is irrelevant to me, which is why i've taken to collecting them. i was merely reflecting on some trends i've noticed regarding their appearance as it relates to my level.

I gave my character a bodacious penis 2, and after picking this perk, it vanished. Didn't even receive epic item components or something!

Top Bottom