What game are you currently playing

+
Atm i have several games i play:
Kingdom come: deliverance: awsome attempt to make a realistic semi rpg life simulator with an semi epic story. Pretty hard game with some annoing things but i guess life back then was pretty frustrating :)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker: great deep CRPG with a huge story with alot of twists and turns. Also love the insane lenght of it and constantly reroll to test out stuff. (250+ hours and not even gotten close to seeing the end)
Pillars of eternity: Another crowdfunded CRPG that i really love (the sequel is a bit worse imo but still a great game)
Almost forgot: Assassins creed: Valhalla, Pretty decent and probably my favorite in the series. Partly since im from one of the northen countrys and have a deep facination with viking culture and history in general. Its a bit silly at times but it looks pretty realistic (especially the opening map)
(Been planning on doing another Mass effect and Dragon age triology playtroughs too but it will have to wait for abit.

Last edited:
Only game I still play regularly is The Witcher III, for the first time on Deathmarch with level scaling enemies. It's so much more intense and good to be reminded that this game has set such a high standard for story telling, world building and gameplay :ok: .
CP77 was/is very enjoyable, but for me CDPR peaked with TWIII. & this being my 3rd playthrough, it still makes me doubt my choices for Yen/Triss dilemma :p.

Hard to believe it was released 8 years ago.

BioShock Infinite Screenshot 2021.08.09 - 12.49.00.97.png

Hahahaha, no, It's always Yen with me. It's a constant battle to not say "stay" @ the pier when Triss leaves Novigrad with the other mages
It's just impossible for me to say the chemistry is gone after The Last Wish quest :cry:

(spoilers for a 6+ year old game)

Guest 3847602

Celebrating 20th anniversary of Championship Manager 01/02 with customized IodineCF tactics and my favourite clubs from big five.
a1.png

d1.png

m1.png

r1.png

v1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oo I approve

Currently Fallout 3:) And was thinking of giving the FF14 free trial a try....but then I remembered I play ESO and not sure its worth it:)
I've never been able to go to FF...out of prejudice i reckon(which is weird because i like anime and mangas) i use two cousins of mine as meters:100% of time they love a game,i cannot even finish it...so i never diged into FF.
For Fallout, i'm in hopes that somebody in Microsoft realizes that with their subsidaries they can finally do the RPG to end all RPGs:
Arcanum of Bloodlines and WasteFall: a post-apocalyptic fantasy steampunk World of Darkness... for deciding engine,writer,perspective...i propose a celebrity rap battle between Obsidian,Bethesda and inXile studio directors...with ex-Troika members in another team.

Star Renegades. I should stop allowing myself to be pulled in by rogue-lites with nice art, because I don't really think I like them.

I haven't played it since release (since I 100% it), but 'The Ghost of Tsushima' has really reeled me in over the past... maybe just under a week. Really fun to play & the circumstances of the story & what surrounds it is really interesting. (i loike herstory) Not to mention how pretty the game can be, especially at their special spots. Glad I decided to pick it back up!

Started playing Battletech the other day. I think I preferred their combat in Shadowrun, but it might be too early to tell.

Top Bottom