What game are you currently playing

+
Which game is better sekiro or bloodborne. I have bloodborne its great game how does sekiro compares to it.

Being a Tenchu fan from the ps1 era I love Sekiro (despite it being too difficult for me). That said, Bloodborne is the game of the generation as far as i'm concerned, along with TW3.

@Mybrokenenglish Actually, Bloodtinge is probably the strongest build in the game if you use the blood katana (can't remember what it's called). It is for more advanced players but it is an insanely strong build.

@Mybrokenenglish Actually, Bloodtinge is probably the strongest build in the game if you use the blood katana (can't remember what it's called). It is for more advanced players but it is an insanely strong build.
yes, but it's absolutely useless until you get to cainhurst and unlock both the katana and the gun, and still, it's useless in PvE since no enemy in the game is weak to bloodtinge. Classic quality build and ludwig's longsword and the game is easier from the first moment to the orphan of kos.

yes, but it's absolutely useless until you get to cainhurst and unlock both the katana and the gun, and still, it's useless in PvE since no enemy in the game is weak to bloodtinge. Classic quality build and ludwig's longsword and the game is easier from the first moment to the orphan of kos.
Yep Bloodtinge is tough early game, but can destroy pretty much anything late game. It's the only build that made Ebrietas easy for me.

Yep Bloodtinge is tough early game, but can destroy pretty much anything late game. It's the only build that made Ebrietas easy for me.
weird, ebrietas, like every kin in the game, is highly resistant to bloodtinge, thrust attacks (charge R2 with the one-handed ludwig) and bolt damage are its weaknesses. Maybe fire as well, I don't remember, usually that works with beasts together with serrated weapons (+20% DMG to beasts, hidden stats as usual for from software games).

Doing music now, I might buy Division 2 or go back to FO76. Did they make any improvements from Division to Division 2?

Playing Kingdom Come Deliverance at present. It gives off a very Witcher like vibe in its medieval world setting. I only wish the protagonist of this game was as good as Geralt with the sword :D

Well, I had my heart set on Outward, but there's a bug that makes it borderline unplayable on Windows 7 + Core i7 machines. It doesn't seem like there're any plans to address it, either. :(

I'm struggling between buying Vermentide 2 and Monster Hunter World. (I don't need any new games, dammit!!!)

In the meantime, I'm still playing Elite (with a partiallly busted HOTAS :().

Just reinstalled XCOM: EW (but the mods seem to be having issues...stupid Steam constantly redownloading my .ini's :().

... :D

Currently playing Anthem and outward hoping Bioware can pull Anthem together because the game can be really fun especially when playing with a group of friends, but right now it doesn't look good. So I get my rpg fix from outward and pretty much have given up on games as a live service to much of the "here is the game hope it works if not its a live service so we will fix it as we go. Thanks for your 79.99 though"

Heaven‘s Vault - graphics are mediocre at best, but I love the exploring and discovering an alien language part. So I‘m enjoying it a lot.

>observer_ i'm enjoying horror does scare me but i'm like the story, i'm also play enter the gungeon, and from time to time forza horizon 4 doing drift builds and welll drifting.

Im tried out almost every other CCG again recently:
Faeria, MTG, Hearthstone, KeyForge, Artifact, Pokemon Cards, etc.

"Anno 1800", "We. The Revolution" and "Empire: Total War" (the latter being an oldie, but goodie)

Currently love me some management sims, all set in the 18th and 19th century apparently.

Last edited:
I havent played any for nearly week actually I am disabled and beyond getting wife to and from work i dont got much to do. I kind of burned my self out on games I was playing Monster hunter world again for while. but taking break a while

Currently on Divinity Original Sin EE. By all accounts I should be playing the heck out of it, it's the kind of RPG I like and the reviews say it's a great game but I just can't get into it the way the Witcher series did for me.

Witcher 3 GOTY

Yeah... Was curious tho because I was presented to Gwent first and so from here I grow interest in the Witcher series and start playing.

Of course immediately feel in absolute passion and regret about didn't do this way early... -.-''

Top Bottom