What game are you currently playing

+
Reinstalled Dishonored after almost two years and had an absolute blast although I was replaying from the very beginning. It's going to stay on my 'currently playing' "list" along with Witcher 3, for however long it takes me to finish it. Knowing my playstyle, it will take a long time; I like to mess around and do stupid things.

Metal Gear Solid 5. There is still no game like it or even near. The two online modes let you keep playing this game forever. It and Witcher 3 are the best games of this generation, for different reasons. Very different games.

I'm waiting until autumn/winter to continue my new game+ in Witcher 3, which I left of in Novigrad to warm up there before going to my favourite part of the game, Skellige and beyond.

Aside from this, PS4 does not have alot of interesting things to offer I have to say. This generation is disappointing compared to PS3 which had alot of interesting top and innovative games. Now it's all just an open world with different colours and a different theme. Witcher 3 was an exception to that. They did their own thing in their own way.

Gwent and MGSV keeps me entertained though, and the the occasional shorter game comes into the mix.

What game are you currently playing

I'm currently playing Diablo ultimate edition what about you? http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/diablo-iii-ultimate-evil-edition/115030 ,Next week i'm getting my hands on Metro Redux which i've originally played on xbox 360 yea i know Art you idiot , but i'm really looking forward to replaying it especially the first one Metro 2033. http://enterthemetro.com

first i had the idea your name was from Metro.. but i looked it up.
it is:
Artyom

:)

A few different games currently. Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Deus Ex, Half Life 2 with wallrunning/titan fall mod. Even the occasional GTA V SP just to get immersed in a world. I'm hoping Cyberpunk 2077 will scratch that itch in it's own special way

A few different games currently. Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Deus Ex, Half Life 2 with wallrunning/titan fall mod. Even the occasional GTA V SP just to get immersed in a world. I'm hoping Cyberpunk 2077 will scratch that itch in it's own special way

For me Cyberpunk 2077 is a game I would be interested in, if it was 3rd person.

I think the only PS4 games I'm looking forward to/has me interested now is Death Stranding, The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima. After recently replaying TLoU, i'm not that existed about TLoU2 due to the poor 3rd person implementation (OTS) and sluggly movement style. But nonetheless, it's still something I look forward to.

For me Cyberpunk 2077 is a game I would be interested in, if it was 3rd person.

I think the only PS4 games I'm looking forward to/has me interested now is Death Stranding, The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima. After recently replaying TLoU, i'm not that existed about TLoU2 due to the poor 3rd person implementation (OTS) and sluggly movement style. But nonetheless, it's still something I look forward to.

wat ya doing here then? on CP77 forum??

me: KCD yakuza zero, Metro exodus, FC5, Warframe, Witcher3

wat ya doing here then? on CP77 forum??

This is the Community section of the CDPR forums. You don’t have to be interested in CP to post here. Community threads are shown in the hot topics section of all forums, no matter if it‘s Gwent, Witcher or CP2077.

This is the Community section of the CDPR forums. You don’t have to be interested in CP to post here. Community threads are shown in the hot topics section of all forums, no matter if it‘s Gwent, Witcher or CP2077.

my bad. this tread was visible in the cp77 page.. so i assumed it was cp77 related.

Guest 4211861

Finished Door Kickers Action Squad.

Currently not playing, because there's nothing good!

I decided to join the open beta version of a free-to-play online multiplayer horse game whose two previous versions have been great. So far it's been a lot of fun especially as they've lessened the pay-to-win aspect a lot compared to the older games.

It also feels good to be able to get a rock solid 60fps at maximum settings. A rarity for me, and unheard of with 3D games from 2015 or later.

(Still playing Dishonored as well.)

...the open beta version of a free-to-play online multiplayer horse game...

What does one call this game?

Still playing Elite: Dangerous. Gave Apex Legends a try (...finally. And loving it! [I am so stubborn.]) And got me a copy of Monster Hunter World. (Run into Geralt twice already. :sneaky:)

I recently discovered NWE mod for fallout 3. It got me mega hooked, it seems I'll be finally able to fully explore the FO3 world, when I played it before I always got bored with how easy the game became early on.

Top Bottom