What happened?

+
^^
Yes but what good does getting piss*d off do when you CAN"T play the game? The worst console players could do is bitch about not having access for 12 months. No different than us PC Steam/GOG gamers being screwed over by likes of Chinese backed Ten Cent owned EGS. Every time EGS manages to shaft us Steam gamers, we're stuck waiting for the titles for a year. The Outer Worlds and Metro are perfect examples of that. And when they succeed in sticking it to us without courtesy of lube aka making the title an EGS exclusive, then all fecal matter hits the fan.

But at the end of the day, us Steam/GOG PC gamers will be playing the title one year later. Or wearily given up ranting salt about the complete ability to ever play said long awaited title. I know, because I'm one of them. And despite this utter catastrophe being denied the right to play your game titles, the world still goes on.....

Console players would be beyond piss to miss out. Also game was being made and talked about way before this new gen.
Yep the game was made for last gen. Go to their website and you see versions for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. That is it. It originally was supposed to release last spring, long before we knew when the the next-gen systems were even coming out. They said they'd release a next-gen update later in 2021 for Series X and PS5. They only reason people got hyped etc. is because CDPR hyped them. CDPR showed that awesome hour long gameplay demo over two years ago back in 2018. All along they also stated the game would look and run fine on consoles. I guess everyone should have gotten suspicious when CDPR wouldn't allow us to see or review console versions before launch...They knew but released anyway. It's all on CDPR.

Top Bottom