What is your mod wishlist?

+

Guest 4564903

I would love new quests and access to new interiors like Fallout 4 but from what I have seen I don't think this is even possible with Cyberpunk as everything I have seen replaces some thing rather than adding in new things.

I'm no modder so I would like to see what somebody that's knows what they are talking about has to say on the subject?

1. Be able to make new quest(s)
  2. Full trainsystem when you can see the city in all its glory when riding the train (just like in one of the trailers) or you can skip it to arrive at the station a.s.a.p in the same manner you can skip a drivesequence as a passenger in a mission, the Devs allready put so much in place but failed to implement it due to timeconstrains and or deadlines? Or maybe even better put this in a paid DLC if possible (Devs are you listening?) ;)
  3. Be able to add rooms in a building, fully furnished to enhance the realism and have more places you can use as your hideout/home.

Wow, I can think a lot of mods needed.
But If I have to pick, I'll choose:
1- Customisation (character, npc, weapons, cars and apartement)
2-Gang deep system, the ability to join them or maybe destroy them with some random mission to kill high ranked gang members
3-Activities to do in the city: fire range, street racing, bar fight (skyrim style, fist only), clubbing, drinking, drugs? and more joytoys
4-Alternative start (skyrim like) skip the prologue, choose a class or attribute and jump in the game
5-Lewds mods of course :) from BD to even more joytoys, strip clubs, select NPC body skin tattoo ecct
6-Companion Mod: hire gang, NPC, or create your own bodyguards with the creation system for v
7-Ability to really roleplay as the three starting faction. Nomad? You can join Aldecados, have an house in their camp, do quest with them.
Same with Corpo! join Arasaka or Militech. Also SK!

I'd be happy with some decent running style shorts (the hotpants are close) and hoodies, sweatpants and even briefs for the guys and gals. If I can figure out the tools, I intend to try this myself. Silly I know, but why not?

My whish list for mods are [1] Hanging out with L.I. like going out for dates and booty calls including Meredith Stout [2] hanging out with v's friends like drinking beer ,playing pool and or darts and make night city feel more like you live there [3]make the places v can unlock in the game v could sleep/interact with just for reference like Judy's apt instead of just dropping off items there . [4]repeatable Racing with L.I like Panam after the main quest with racing .

Last edited:
Top Bottom