What Leader Do You Use in Dwarves?

+
What Leader Do You Use in Dwarves?

So we have

Francesca
Brouver Hoog
Eithne

New player here. I have been using Eithne with a couple of singleton high value spells.

How about you guys? Really curious. :)

Leaders are rather flexible which is good (granted francesca is a bit weak sauce.)

I'm not playing dwarves myself, but pretty much every dwarven player i meet or see on twitch use Brouver Hoog.
Nothing wrong in using eithne for that double special though :)

Not Francesca. She shines on mulligan decks and that's it. For a dward deck, Brouver is the obvious option, but Eithné is good too depending on the specials you play.

Brouver is the strongest option IMO. Dwarves have limited thinning ability as it makes more sense to limit FL's for units needed to capitalize on dwarf synergy. Weather can be countered in more productive ways beyond CS as well (Immune boost/movement). So running cards which give you the ability to pull from your deck are important. It's even more important to be able to pull silvers for obvious reasons (I find ADC is a great dwarf deck include for similar reasoning). I suppose Eithne could work with the right specials, sure. I think ST is better suited to going nearly all in toward a certain focus though. It just doesn't have nearly the flexibility of other deck options available to certain other factions. AKA, where you can build for tempo/control/buffage/card thinning in the same deck, while still having strong synergy across the entire deck.

Brouver is also a big deal for providing a reliable, big tempo option.(with saskia, roach and/or maybe witchers). IMO such tempo plays are pretty important since a number of other decks utilize them in their build, and you need to be able to either counter them or bring your own.

Just my thoughts on the matter....

Brouver for sure. Starting the game with him is often a good intimidating way to start the match, especially if you have nice dwarf silvers and a decoy in hand to reuse them.

Brouver is the leader I've seen not recent success using. Was an Eithné main before. I tend to save using him till R3 especially if your opponent is low on cards.

Top Bottom