What new ladder would you choose if you could?

+

Which modes would you like to see?

• Other (see comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With the addition of blitz mode a couple months ago I was curious everyones thoughts on what they might like to see in the future.I for one would like to see another ladder where cdpr picks a couple leader abilities and bans them, this could change weekly and would promote more creativity and less netdecking (which kills the game). You can pick more than one / all or leave some suggestions in the comments.

Guest 4368268

Definitely speed Gwent. 20 seconds seem good to help compensate for animations and allow for certain order cards. Otherwise you'd just get all the same kind of decks all the time (point slam, control decks)

Neither. The one ranked ladder is sufficient, other modes are just for fun and/or additional rewards. Too many ladders and you end up waiting ages to find an opponent.
The longest I've ever waited is 35 seconds maybe 40 to find a match but usually it'no longer than 10 seconds . New mobile audience will boost player counts anyway, players like myself get bored and don't play for hours a day anymore because it feels like iim wasting my time. Speed gwent and a non deck net mode would bring more old players hour count back to as well reducing wait time.

Top Bottom