What you think should be added?

+
wait a second, if I think really hard (ouch) and put that into perspective. are you saying possibly that they have a thread that if we "ask" for things they will cut it from the game.

but if we say what we "dont" want in a game then it will be in the next patch or dlc?

i wonder though, does it really matter sometimes what we "want" in a game? heck world of warcraft has been around for years and you still cant go on a date with sylvanas :(
Haha no I wasn't saying that, I was saying that I feel foolish in believing them when they said they were going to create an amazing mature and deep true RPG experience. CDPR created that thread quite some time ago but it seems like the thread at best ended up as a graveyard of peoples dreams. At some point they actually planned to make that amazing mature and deep true RPG experience but someone else had other plans as it turned out.

The option to go on multiple dates with your romance partners, an end to gender restrictions for pairings, more "fun" Johnny dialogue (a la his noire commentary or the rollercoaster "quest"), more decorating options for your apartment, an ability to pet Nibbles once the cat is in your apartment, third person option for sexual encounters... and I know this is a big ask, but the ability to smooch Johnny. Like... big smooch him.

I'll pay for the game twice, I'll give a kidney, whatever!
Post automatically merged:

Oh and for the love of god, can we get a patch that makes V sleep in their bed like a normal person and not an effing cyberpsycho???

I've got a glitch that I want to be a feature. An invisible shirt, i had an invisible hat on my first play through and it was definitely my favorite hat. On my second play through (third second play through, it's a long story) I noticed it was a glitch because the shirt is labeled as a tank top, I don't think the invisible hat had any label. Now, since I'm running a female character, not wearing a shirt (under a coat, she looks great topless, but sometimes less is more) does add some pretty big lady balls to my play through.

So, armored nude clothing slot options, invisio body sleeves or whatever ... electrical taped nipples (like some NPCs) ...

Also, in game appearance mods (haircuts, plastic surgery)

Height adjustments in the character creator ... for fuck sake, being so short in game is killing me.

New eyes (yellow neon cats eyes, blue rings instead or red ones, star pupils, lighted stripes, more)

New skin (vanity modifications)

Metaled out limbs (why can't I have a silver hand)

Maelstrom-type body mods

Some new tattoo options (neon tattoos would be pretty cool)

Some new piercing options (body piercings, gauged ears, maybe some freaky tribal stuff, metal horns ... come on)

Functional BDs and maybe some work on the Buddhist BDs

Some basic "Hey, what's up?"/"Not much."/"later." Conversation options with vendors and interactable NPCs

Auto repair/ custom shops to fix and customize your favorite ride. (And maybe fix the transmission on that Quadra turbo ... that's not a bad ass hotrod sound, that's first shift sticking)

Gang affiliation (pick a gang to join, maybe some new endings)

Gambling (betting on events, or cards, or just pachinko)

Some more gigs, you've got lots and lots of inaccessible shops and buildings you can play with ...

Sell or craft in bulk, the option to sell all or a selected few inventory items or to craft multiple ammo or clothing/weapon mods or even guns to sell to vendors to recoup some upgrading costs would really help the vendor system.

Sleeping, eating, drinking, showering, maybe even taking a shit bonuses that are more noticeable in game.

Also every ending is a shit compromise (no spoilers, you know what you did) ... it's not the most satisfying completion.

I'd like to see a proper street cred system, storms that last all night with big black clouds, multiple radio announcers that actually introduce banging tunes, as mentioned above the ability to move stats to your favourite clothes, more clothes, light tattoos, show on nails, synthskin, more neon options, jewellery choices, a working wardrobe in my apartment, crafting station in my apartment, the ability to customise my apartment, a new gig/job system, the announcer in my megablock actually mentioning the days instead of just saying as we go into the weekend, to be able to sit anywhere, eat drink at cafes and clubs, go on dates with my romance-house calls, a toggle walk button, car customisation. Oh my, I need to stop now lel. SO many possibilities and this is just the first month of the game.

I know I'm dreaming here but I'd absolutely love to see some really deep life simulation elements added to the game. Make Night City my virtual home would be so friggin' cool.. basically CP2077 meets The Sims 🤣 Damn shame it will never ever exist!!

Being able to hangout with friends and L,I . repeatable dates and booty calls with L,I ever few hours real time spent in the game . More romance options . being able customize v's apt and rides . buy new homes and pads for V . I would like for racing to repeatable with companion's like Panam ect . police A,i to act more realistic instead of spawning around V and a option for V[I am not referring to Jonny controlling v] to romance Rouge if V stayed in a dlc please . An actual cure For V dlc .

Interactive apartment settings. Let me place valuables, keepsakes, paint the walls, hang posters, etc.
Maybe even the ability to have guests?
Car garage that allows color & customizations of my vehicles. (Claire mechanic?)
♥ Emphasize the romances & relationships. (Still disappointed with River. wtf :()
The ability to sleep & store items at the other locations where I supposedly have a 'home'.
Visible Reputation with factions & characters. (NCPD, Maelstrom, Valentinos, etc)
Interactive City without a forced script. Let me sit at the bar & stands to eat & drink, kind of things.

Every absent staple feature that has made it into GTA-style games, and racing game, and similar RPGs, needs to be added. CrowbCat's 40 minute video is a great reference.
But off the top of my head:
- buy new homes
- customize cars
- customize guns (aesthetics, not just stats)
- hair cuts & coloring
- stealing cars at gunpoint
- random encounters
- armed robbery
- hold ups

And things that just make Cyberpunk what it is. Look through Cyberpunk 2020 manuals and you'll find Fashionware (skin and appearance cyberware), and things like that.

Some of the things I wish to suggest might have already been listed by others in this thread, but i'll put them up anyway to further stress on their importance, also I apologise for the long post but i'd like to be as detail as I possibly can be, as the game imo has a lot of potential.

1. Story
Some parts of the story needs more depth, Jackie needs more depth. I keep asking myself about "How many missions did i play with Jackie now?" cuz Jackie as a prime example was literally only created to guide the player into the heist and die but the game tells you that your character was emotionally attached to him as a 'Best Friend'. The heist felt like a rough diagram put to play. A heist, that too against the biggest corporation in night city.. needed a longer preparation, more trust, instead Dex just hands the player with a grand mission straight. Simply put, the heist doesn't justify as 'Dexter: Ay yo, fetch me my bot from maelstorm > after bot mission> aight we're ready for the heist (y) (not counting the BD roll as a mission because honestly, that mission was a BD tutorial nothing more, although it was kinda important to know the environment. Could have had a 'fetch me this or talk with that' mission for Evelyn right after)

2. Affiliate
The player should be able to go solo (like current original gameplay, although V is secretly a Mox ally) or join/leave groups like Mox, Tiger Claws, 6 street, Valentinos etc. Get calls from either fixers or gang leaders for turf wars, take over parts of night city with gang etc (these can be optional time limited jobs, thus stating an ever changing environment and how the player can be involved in making these change happen). This could but is not limited to, let the player be able to recruit ranks of companions (i would say 1 companion and at highest reputation, player can recruit 2), type of companion might go from stealth melee, to assault, netrunner (hack access points, quick hack enemies, deal with camera and alarm for the player, but dies easily), techie(open doors and other tech level objects etc for the player, but dies easily). This entire process can also be one of many ways to earn 'Street Creds'

3. Relationships
Currently the romance relationships feel shallow, its like grind to a romance scene followed by series of lovey texts etc. Why not implement gifting? the npc you are in love with, might just occasionally send you a generic text stating they left something for you at your owned apartment. Random guns, clothing or just few eddies. Alternatively, player should be able to gift back as well with guns(if player can recruit partner as companion) or just clothing(visible change to NPC partner ) or just a pizza. These may not have an impact to the relationship, but gives the players something to do other than just grind to a romance scene then wait for game ending. The gifting idea can be one of many that makes the player return to the initial apartment as we all know, that apartment suite as of now is literally useless.

4. Property Purchase
Ability to purchase a new house, i mean c'mon even Jhonny doesn't like V living and roaming around in piss smelling places, also i'm sure most players have their eyes set on 'North Oak Estates'. In every sector of Night City, players will have to earn 'Street Creds' by being involved with fixer and gang leader(if implemented), each sector of Night City should have a property which player can own. Properties should be priced much higher than buying an average car, with North Oak property being at least 4 times as expensive as a Rayfield Aerondight, but none of the property should be as grand as the final mansion, as that might make the chosen ending scene seem petty compared to what you might already own elsewhere. Players should also be able to customise the interiors, if they want. I personally am not sure if customising or having a feature to ask romantic interest to move in with V, makes any sense.. but i'll put it out as a suggestion anyway.

5. Reputation
Conversations can be affected by players reputation as an individual or by the faction the player represents, current street cred system imo is lame, i can literally have 50 street cred before the heist and all that gets me is better items and cars. There is no reputation, the last time I talked my way out of a bar fight was with high 'Body' level. I personally think it would be better to leave the attributes to actions and conversations to 'Street Creds' or if implemented 'Faction Reputation'. For example: You walk into El Coyote Cojo, you notice a man being bullied by Valentinos, here instead of 'body' attribute trigger special dialog, reputation with valentinos to trigger special dialog could be better. Where does that leave us with body and other attributes? attributes are already requirements for weapons, cyberwares, locked doors etc.

6. AI
This is currently the brightest problem out there, Crowd needs an AI, npcs need to run from a fight, crowd needs to react more, from coward to aggressive, from 'Run for your life' to hide behind objects(not sure this will work though but just a suggestion), but apart from the basic logic, random npcs should be able to enter parked vehicles and drive away, or park a vehicle and leave, should be able to enter and leave stores, more random interaction with each other in a crowd and with vendors, rather than having fixed npcs interact with each other. Traffic needs bikers, gang members on bikes, shoot outs and drive by etc (depending on particular sectors of night city, watson can be high crime while city center can be low crime). Option to have high traffic (as of current) or low traffic spawn.

7. Police
The wanted system imo is ridiculous. I was at this factory and i shot down some netwatch guys, instantly my star level goes up, i think the highest is 4 stars or 5. I had a whole bunch of MaxTac shooting at me suddenly, all i had to do to completely reset the star level was jump over a wall and wait for 2 mins. Similar scenario again only this time i took off on my bike. When the story mode has drones chasing you and some actual car chase scenes (police or enemies), why does the actual gameplay not have the same. Also MaxTac is barely involved in anything until player goes loco or is a scripted mission/side quest storyline. At wanted level 4, I expect MaxTac to chase me to death and burn my soul.

A lot more can be added, everyone can get a lot creative, but judging by the fact that Cyberpunk 2077 was supposed to be a game changer, and some other games have most of what I listed as basic features. Cyberpunk can definitely not just implement but improvise on them.

If nothing else let me chase a color theme, that shouldn't be too much work programmically.

I like black and red, and black and green.

BUT, if you want to know a suggestion that would take more work, I would like to see unique take downs. If I have a knife equipped and I sneak up behind them, take them down with the knife, or a monowire, or any other silent instrument of death.

If they are close to ledge where the fall is fatal, let me simply push them off.

CDPR when to a lot of work to give us a lot of emotions about gangers and scavs being evil dirt bags. But we can't give them emotional deaths. All we can do is shoot them, or snap their necks. We have the emotion, but no outlet.

I know I'm dreaming here but I'd absolutely love to see some really deep life simulation elements added to the game. Make Night City my virtual home would be so friggin' cool.. basically CP2077 meets The Sims 🤣 Damn shame it will never ever exist!!

Hey I'm with you! I never want to leave Night City. Never say never. If we get an alt ending that saves V and kills that bastard in our head and they introduce a new dynamic mission system then we can live here forever.

Top Bottom