What's coming in Patch 2.02

+
2 of the 5 "key fixes and improvements" that were announced here aren't in the patch list.
This sound really unprofessional.
Can we know what happened ? Are these things fixed and missing from the patch list ? Or did you have to cancel some fixes at last minute ?

sorry for previous ^^
Chimaera - if player deals too much damage (about 75% of full hp) BEFORE second fase activation, third stage not starting. that is i can hit it up to 2%, and... that's it. finishing quest not activating, fight is ifinity.
Sasquatch - if player coming at this location with high TTC (about 30 lvl, implants 4/4+, weapons 4/4+/5) boss have so many HP and so great regeneration, that it becomes impossible to kill her. i managed to deal damage up to 95% of full HP, and while I'm avoiding of impact or reloading - she regenerated to full HP.
not of mods for weapon damage, implant efficiency or any balace changing are installed.
this is actual for patch 2.01

Last edited:
2.02 and V weapons wall IT'S STILL BUGGED AND ICONIC CRAFTED WEAPONS DON'T SHOW UP. I have no words for that....

Sasquatch - if player coming at this location with high TTC (about 30 lvl, implants 4/4+, weapons 4/4+/5) boss have so many HP and so great regeneration, that it becomes impossible to kill her. i managed to deal damage up to 95% of full HP, and while I'm avoiding of impact or reloading - she regenerated to full HP.
Not sure you're aware, but to prevent Sasquatch great health regeneration, you have to destroy the cyberware she in her back (the glowing one). If you don't, she regen her health very fast ;)

Hello, first of all thank you for this update indeed there are still some visual bugs, but as a Day one player, I am happy to see the progress of the game and that you have not let go of your players. I would just like to come back to a small problem that I have at the moment, I am on XBOX SERIES X, certain weapons no longer appear on the weapon rack. And has this been fixed? Thank you and good luck to all.

Health items still unequip every time you use a consumable before combat and you still automatically stand up out of cover every time you take a shot with any sniper rifle that’s not a tech sniper. Two basic and incredibly annoying gameplay bugs that I assumed would be taken care of by this update. Please sort it out, it’s so frustrating to play the game like this.
Playing on a Series X, I assume it’s the same on every platform? Holler if you’re getting this too please.

As I've said in the 2.1 thread, please, CDP, if it's possible give us a couple of extra feature with one of future patches, nothing special/too complex I think:

-the possibility to chrome our skin (you know, golden, silvered, purple, like other cool npc aroun NC...) I know that new 3D models like face plates/ cyber-harms would be too complex to implement and adapt to every possible custom V's face/body, but in this case it would just be a couple more textures I guess...:think:

-choose the paint/color combination of our cars, they already exist in game (for esample I like the color of Kerr Aeorondight) just unlock for us so we can buy them

-kiroshi night vision

-a VISIBLE crosshair dot while camo is active and we aim....:cry:

Last edited:
Can we get a vignette toggle for consoles? It's really uncomfortable for a lot of people to the point where you can't play the game.
PC version has mods to fix this, but the consoles are out of luck.

Top Bottom