What's coming in Patch 2.02

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED
16x9_EN (1).png

Hey chooms, Patch 2.02 is on its way! We’d like to share the key fixes and improvements that will be featured there.
  • V will no longer flatline after entering the Delamain AV in Path of Glory.
  • Fixed the shutters blocking entry to Black Sapphire in Run This Town.
  • Fixed an issue where cyberware could get downgraded to Tier 1 after updating the game to 2.01.
  • Fixed skill progression passives.
  • Rebalanced the timers in courier missions.
Note: The issue where players on Xbox Series X|S are not receiving the Quadra Sport R-7 "Vigilante" pre-order bonus is still under investigation. We're working together with Microsoft to identify the root cause and bring you a fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
View attachment 11370712
Hey chooms, Patch 2.02 is on its way! We’d like to share the key fixes and improvements that will be featured there.
  • V will no longer flatline after entering the Delamain AV in Path of Glory.
  • Fixed the shutters blocking entry to Black Sapphire in Run This Town.
  • Fixed an issue where cyberware could get downgraded to Tier 1 after updating the game to 2.01.
  • Fixed skill progression passives.
  • Rebalanced the timers in courier missions.
Note: The issue where players on Xbox Series X|S are not receiving the Quadra Sport R-7 "Vigilante" pre-order bonus is still under investigation. We're working together with Microsoft to identify the root cause and bring you a fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Hi Alicja,
Thank you for the info on the upcoming patch, I duly appreciate the team keeping open communication with the community instead of radio silence until patches drop. If possible, one thing I’d love to see fixed in 2.02 would be huge neck and shoulder seams that randomly appear on V’s model (mostly when wearing tank tops). It’s not a gamebreaking bug per se but it makes photo mode pretty ugly to look at and judging by recent screenshots of players’ unmodded Vs it seems to be a widespread glitch. If tech support could get a hold of this it would be great! Thank you

Hi, will this update include a fix for The Damned glitch? Several users have reported this glitch and it completely breaks progression through the game. Personally, I have tried multiple saved games and even reverted to saves well before this mission, yet no fix. The issue is that upon walking up to the start location, it is not possible to sit at the bench and wait. There is no marker, or anything and no way to start the mission. This completely breaks progression through the expansion.

"Added the possibility to mark vehicles as Favorites in the Call Vehicle menu."

We're very happy to see CDPR respecting modders for their hard work, because djkovrik was making this one and maintaining it through all the tools- and modbreaking patches - so having that suddenly appear as a feature of a new patch without mentioning the original author was weird. Glad it was a mistake and it was removed.

Nice to see more fixes (and the new DLC was a good one, btw). Adding FSR3 and Fluid Motion Frames would have been nice too, though. With FSR2 already implemented, upgrading to 3 should be a no time...

Rebalanced the timers in courier missions.
Like seriously, hahaha!

Got one where I had to steal an animal bike. Once on, noticed that it had taken on the configuration of my own tuned Yaiba. So thought, this'll be a snap. So floored it and floored it, 100, 200, reached 370 mph. When I thought that I had it in the bag with 800m to go, Captain comes in telling me that I ballsed it.

So I thought, well... go phone River or some other gonk if you think they can do it better.

As slow as the vanilla Yaiba goes, compared to the tuned Yaiba, those times were an impractical impossibility. With all due respect, but it did signaled that those times were never tested. If they were, the tuned Yaiba could have made it. Anyway, glad you guys fixed it, hahaha. It is a very fun thought out gig. Thanks a lot.

Hi Alicja,
Thank you for the info on the upcoming patch, I duly appreciate the team keeping open communication with the community instead of radio silence until patches drop. If possible, one thing I’d love to see fixed in 2.02 would be huge neck and shoulder seams that randomly appear on V’s model (mostly when wearing tank tops). It’s not a gamebreaking bug per se but it makes photo mode pretty ugly to look at and judging by recent screenshots of players’ unmodded Vs it seems to be a widespread glitch. If tech support could get a hold of this it would be great! Thank you

that said… it’d be nice to have a release window too. probably coming out next week i’m guessing… despite pre-ordering PL i haven’t been playing because imo the game is not in an optimal state and it’s almost been a whole month..

Hope they fixed the display wall because all crafted iconic weapons don't show up.
I started a new character again and again to see if i still have the same issue and yes, same issue, they don't show up.

I did several clean install of the game but it doesn't help or fix the issue.
I tried everything, every methods, with mod, without mod, using console command, with a save editor nothing is working.

also, i still have randoms crashes, i got 15 randoms crashes with the patch 2.01

I always wondered about these timers in courier missions. On some deliveries I could barely make it in time no matter how fast and smooth I was driving lol

Wonder if this patch also getting released a week after the announcement just like 2.01.

Please fix your game and fix your website it's really jank. I can't even upload a screenshot to this website without issues and it doesn't like to load either. What's the deal? I see broken image icons everywhere ... Yikes.

Top Bottom