What’s your current favorite weapon in the game?

+
I use the shit out of the Satori, that 500% crit damage on top of all the blades and cold blooded perks has me slicing through enemies like nothing.

Guest 4519094

legendary quasar with the passive from legendary short circuit :D

Lizzie was my favourite till I was able to make legendaries and now I'm packing a Leg Genjiroh, Leg Overwatch and a crafted Leg Copperhead. Machetes are also insane, I had an epic that was doing over 1000 dps by level 20.

edit: (I got all the info for this wrong lol, i will try to put in the correct info, I have been trying out the Ashura which is fun since it's a homing sniper rifle with nice crit buffs only it's a single shot magazine - not that i have found a normal enemy that need two)

The other weapon I love is System Reset though I wish there was a non-lethal version.

Last edited:
My legendary Alpha baton with 4 attacks per second and some 2.7k-ish DPS.
Paired with Sandevistan, the fight is over before it even began, just aim for the heads and run. Few enemies keep standing after one charged smack on their head.

dunno.. i like the Dying Night
can shoot full auto
silencer
+50% headshot damage
reduced reload time
20 round mag
also mine got a 5.4 headshootmultiplier

its quite deadly
and the pistol you get at the start of the game

Comrade Hammer
Buzzsaw (with silencer)
Breaktrough (Overwatch when aviable)
a generic legendary silenced revolver/pistol (for the stealth action)
Mantis Blade (or missile launcher to destroy the cars :D)

Superficially, I love the Carnage and Zhuo shotguns, the Burya pistol, Nowaki assault rifle (I get MGS1 FAMAS vibes from it) and the Ashura sniper rifle. These guns are just cool looking or or cool to use.

In terms of effectiveness in gameplay, the Ashura smart sniper rifle is great, the crusher shotgun is ferocious, "Crash" pistol (I obtained mine late game and upgraded it) can be used to spam 1hk headshots, Achillies tech sniper rifle can shoot through walls and a rando "rare" katana I could upgrade frequently on the cheap all the way to like 2500dmg rating. I also have a Masamune with the recoil-eliminating mod that poisons enemies. All pretty useful.

I wish we had more options to mod medeocre guns into good ones, though. Crafting is a bit weird and arbitrary.
Post automatically merged:

My favorite all the power shotguns aka the Carnage Judy's is my favorite by far
Yeah, the carnage just has such a weighty, clanky stomp to it. Love it.

Bare fist. Even on the hardest difficulty I found that the game became way too easy with any other weapon.

Guest 4528007

the sniper i got from panam's quest line is my main weapon and i like jhonnys gun

Nice. What quickhacks do you use? I go with any combination of Synapse Burnout, Suicide, Overheat, Contagion, Short Circuit, Cyberpsychosis, System Reset, and/or Ping.
I play on very hard, most enemy died after I use contagion, if not I just finished them off with short circuit or synapse burnout. Legendary ping is OP because it let you hack enemy behind walls, not to mention that Netwatch Mk.5 OS let you upload offensive cyberhack up to 3 people within 6 meters. I mostly use weapon glitch daemon(passive) first then I walk into enemy den.

Can't believe none has mentioned "Divided we stand" (1400dps) that weapon is an insane smart assault rifle that targets 5 different body parts or enemies. Also as a tech weapon Breakthrough sniper rifle is my goto long-range option, and the pistol is currently skippy but good old chaos gets used also, for stealth legendary masumune with silencer never fails

Can't believe none has mentioned "Divided we stand" (1400dps) that weapon is an insane smart assault rifle that targets 5 different body parts or enemies. Also as a tech weapon Breakthrough sniper rifle is my goto long-range option, and the pistol is currently skippy but good old chaos gets used also, for stealth legendary masumune with silencer never fails
"Divided We Stand" is really awesome, Legendary mine was sitting at 2k-dps - just devastating.

Top Bottom