• Southwest and central Asia

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Monsoon Asia

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Oceania and Antartica

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
And ancient greek lessons.

Wait what? You have knowledge in Ancient Greek?

Us primitives have already forgotten all about what we learn in school. At least the ones that like Maths more.

Kind of weird that I reffered to myself as if I was a football team. Must be the multiple personalities taking over.

Last edited:
Wait, Greeks don't know their own Ancient History? That is seriously messed up. I thought it would be a matter of pride over there to keep things like that alive.

Wait what? You have knowledge in Ancient Greek?

Us primitives have already forgotten all about what we learn in school. At least the ones that like Maths more.
Yes, I studied Latin and Ancient Greek at high school for 5 years, both grammar and literature.
Can't remember much now, I haven't touched them for 4 years. But I liked greek, one of my final exams at the end of high school was translating a text from ancient greek, the author was Plato. :-

Kαλησπέρα!

Wow, how did you even endure such cruel torture?
I chose it, I attended the classical high school (liceo classico, you know what I mean), I didn't like math, though those who attended science high school learned latin too *sadistic laugh in distance*

:wat:

@Dragonbird
Shit, I forgot to add Nilfgaard to the voting options... :p

I was thinking more about where I'm from.
Also the Far East (China/Japan/Korea), by the way. (Is that part of "Monsoon Asia"? I've never heard the term before)
And the seventh circle of hell. That was also inexplicably missing.

Last edited:

Stockholm, Sweden.​

The weather f***ing sucks though... And I'm pretty sure Skyrim's voice acting was inspired by our countrymen's accents, so you have us to blame for that.

Stockholm, Sweden.​

The weather f***ing sucks though... And I'm pretty sure Skyrim's voice acting was inspired by our countrymen's accents, so you have us to blame for that.

So why is there, what looks like, a Napoleonic Eagle in the central shield? Are your Kings related to them or something? I'm just interested as I have an interest in heraldry and it's layout.

So why is there, what looks like, a Napoleonic Eagle in the central shield? Are your Kings related to them or something? I'm just interested as I have an interest in heraldry and it's layout.

The arms to the left belongs to house Vasa and the eagle represents house Bernadotte, Jean Baptiste Jules Bernadotte was a marshal of France and later became king Karl XIV Johan of Sweden.

//Professor Wikipedia :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom