Where is the news for 1.2 ?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of when or if the patch comes in February, a much bigger issue everyone should be concerned about is the utter lack of communication and transparency from CDPR; and this is not just in regards to Cyberpunk, the Gwent team has been just as terrible if not ever worse at communication, and that is a live service game which makes it even worse.

Not sure what the heck is going on at CDPR, but its really sad to see a once loved developer completely disintegrate this fast and keep compounding the damage month after month.

Regardless of when or if the patch comes in February, a much bigger issue everyone should be concerned about is the utter lack of communication and transparency from CDPR; and this is not just in regards to Cyberpunk, the Gwent team has been just as terrible if not ever worse at communication, and that is a live service game which makes it even worse.

Not sure what the heck is going on at CDPR, but its really sad to see a once loved developer completely disintegrate this fast and keep compounding the damage month after month.
Yeah I have said this for a month now and every time I did my posts got removed. This is so disrespectful of them.

LOL, try being a Bethesda fan boy (talking about me) in 2018. 16 years of goodwill down the toilet. Believe me CDPR is nowhere near that bad at this point. I still think (for now) they can salvage this. They have to or 40 years (hard core mod making for such games) will just have been a waste of my life because that will mean there are NO "decent" (with a soul) AAA companies left.

Last edited:
Hello Cyberpunk Team !

First you made one heck of a game , its crazy very interesting and very well made.
Quests and the interactions are wow,

Loving every moment of it.

Please keep the patches coming, looking forward for any improvement we can have .

Hope all well ,

Have a great day :)

Last edited:
I called this shit the moment they said they will release a patch in January & February. It was either not going to come out or the patches weren't going to be anything substantial. How many deadlines does CDPR have to flop before people will finally understand to not believe every word they say? If this doesn't convince people, then nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom