Where to buy/find Nekomata crafting specs in 2.0+

+
I’m at the level we’re shops are now selling Blue Tier crafting specs, yet I’ve been to all the shops and still haven’t seen the Nekomata crafting spec in blue, green nor white tiers.

For that matter, I haven’t seen the tomahawk nor any machete specs at melee vendors either.

Any help in locating them would be much appreciated!

I’m at the level we’re shops are now selling Blue Tier crafting specs, yet I’ve been to all the shops and still haven’t seen the Nekomata crafting spec in blue, green nor white tiers.

For that matter, I haven’t seen the tomahawk nor any machete specs at melee vendors either.

Any help in locating them would be much appreciated!
I just bombed all over Night City hitting weapon shops because even though I am getting t5++ weapons now every enemy that used to use a nekomata and therefore drop a nekomata is using an achilles now. I don't like achilles, it's like a less accurate less damaging wannabe satara with no knockback and barely any punchthrough, unless it's a widowmaker which is sort of okay I guess.

Best I found was a t4+ in a weapon shop and no recipes. I think there's an iconic one now maybe but I haven't encountered it.

Top Bottom