Which character do you dislike most?

+
Its doubly funny that the Voodoo Boyz think they're a kind of badass super-intelligent hacker collective like villains in a Bond movie or techno-thriller but they have COMPLETELY MISREAD Alt.

Alt actually being one of the few AIs who give a shit about humanity and protecting them.

Basically, she's the AI Sarah Connor.

Very unpopular outcome, I hardly find a video who someone don't kill the VDB :D
(At the right time, pretty cool dialogue for V)

Honestly I can see them trying to betray/manipulate AIs too, but I think it could end worse :D
I'm not so sure. In my opinion the VB have kind of a religious relation with the web and the AIs as its deities

I'm not so sure. In my opinion the VB have kind of a religious relation with the web and the AIs as its deities
It's V who said that in fact :)
"I would like to see how your arrangement with Alt will turn out, she will not be so easy to manipulate... Because you only know to do that."

It's a bit like those war mongering people of peaceful religions then since Alt is fond of humanity and protects them from AI.

Arasaka in general.
It's a big corporation who likes to scam people for money.
They released their "soul killer technology" to the people of Night City, but it was bugged and broken especially on current-gen cyberdecks.
Then Saburo Arasaka tried to backtrack... but the damage was done.

I don't like them.... they seems evil.

Better to check for Militech and other corporation produtcs :giveup:

For me it has to be the producer in the Sinnerman quest line. First play through I completed the quests and walked away at the end. Every subsequent run I've done all in my power to take them both out at the beginning, even though I can't save and have to get through the irritating car chase segment to try again. It's worth it!

It may be a personal opinion... but I dislike "privatized healthcare" with a vengeance.
It means if you don't subscribe to Trauma Team "insurance", forget about affordable or accessible healthcare.
Who lives and who dies is determined if they can pay up.

It's a play on certain real life institutions today where indeed if you don't have insurance or a large cash deposit, hospitals won't admit or even drastically reduce the level of care all the way down to pulling the oxygen supply during the current pandemic...

Yeah I dislike the Trauma Team, and they were very rude when I did the extra manual work to drag Sarah's barely breathing body to them in the tutorial level lol

It may be a personal opinion... but I dislike "privatized healthcare" with a vengeance.
It means if you don't subscribe to Trauma Team "insurance", forget about affordable or accessible healthcare.
Who lives and who dies is determined if they can pay up.

It's a play on certain real life institutions today where indeed if you don't have insurance or a large cash deposit, hospitals won't admit or even drastically reduce the level of care all the way down to pulling the oxygen supply during the current pandemic...

Yeah I dislike the Trauma Team, and they were very rude when I did the extra manual work to drag Sarah's barely breathing body to them in the tutorial level lol
I don't hate them but you make good points. There's only so much explained in game, though following might be on in-game radio, Max Mike commentary. TT can help people but then they check how much money there is and if patient doesn't have enough funds they start checking things like if patient has good liver or kidneys and take them instead, to sell someone needing a transplant and leave patient with lowest grade cybernetic replacement.

It's grim dark comedy about real life aspects of privatized healthcare but there's also that I think TT member may use more (legal) drugs in a week than Tyger Claws sell to some smaller apartment building. Quite a few TT members are probably borderline psychos and those whom have joined because they have some sort of altruistic goal, they are in really terrible position there. Wonder if TT Corp actually pumps their AV operatives full of chemicals and then deduct price of those drugs from their pay.

I would have to say Jackie. He was originally written as a major jerk
then at the last minute they changed him to a "best friend"
This was according to what the Dev's were saying. My other
option would be Silverhand, thanks to "Alt" for soul ripper.

I don't hate them but you make good points. There's only so much explained in game, though following might be on in-game radio, Max Mike commentary. TT can help people but then they check how much money there is and if patient doesn't have enough funds they start checking things like if patient has good liver or kidneys and take them instead, to sell someone needing a transplant and leave patient with lowest grade cybernetic replacement.

It's grim dark comedy about real life aspects of privatized healthcare but there's also that I think TT member may use more (legal) drugs in a week than Tyger Claws sell to some smaller apartment building. Quite a few TT members are probably borderline psychos and those whom have joined because they have some sort of altruistic goal, they are in really terrible position there. Wonder if TT Corp actually pumps their AV operatives full of chemicals and then deduct price of those drugs from their pay.
Holy sheep I like your views on the TT especially the 'business' aspect. Somehow they have to pay for the operating costs of their fancy tac gear and AV, in my view they're operating more like a spec ops helicopter crew than just Rescue 911. In-game lore states they have a zero tolerance policy for gangers who use 'salvaged' TT gear also. Might have led to certain reprisals taking place & I started wondering if they have a courtesy to get a warrant thru NCPD or just call MaxTac on you lol.

I took a souvenir tactical web gear off a ganger and promptly hid it lol. Those medevac operators are no joke and I wonder if they, like MiliTech, have a lot of war veterans in their ranks. Pity about the cyber-psychosis cases though, I enjoyed reading the backstory, taking the intervention jobs and understanding today's challenges for Veterans' support.

The comment on taking patients' augmentations in lieu of cash payment got me thinking also.
Cybernetics then aren't just a way of controlling people, they're making people into having accessible asset value.

Can you imagine being late for an edu-loan payment then some scavvers decide to 'repo' your brain implants...

The comment on taking patients' augmentations in lieu of cash payment got me thinking also.
Cybernetics then aren't just a way of controlling people, they're making people into having accessible asset value.

Can you imagine being late for an edu-loan payment then some scavvers decide to 'repo' your brain implants...
There's something that's actually covered in game, it just isn't there in big bold letters, but anyway. People need to get cybernetic enhancements to be able to do certain jobs. Unlike our natural limbs that heal, I mean fractured bone heals, cybernetic replacements require maintenance or replacement. Ripperdocs services are important for far more larger population than just mercenaries. There's couple of NPC's outside of one Ripper doc clinic at Santo Domingo, South East Arroyo, V can listen to their conversation and then there's more elsewhere.

There's one NCPD mission, West Brook, North Oaks I think. There's a factory and if you peek inside, there are people went through full body conversion to do a job and it's worth paying attention to all data shards, what they say, what the scenario is there and you can think, what options those workers have... holy heck.

So topic, which character do you dislike most? Why Scavs exists? Other gangs, people like Fingers, citizens you can watch and notice their crap tier cyberware as they walk to whatever destinations even in the City Center, corporate fascism ala Arasaka and alternative is the same thing under the brand of Militech. Worst thing about it is how all that makes economical sense in grim dark way. It's not fantasy thing with something "evil" thrown somewhere for protagonist to do something. There's collapsing social fiber resulting even worse, loss of social capital, and Arasaka/Militech presenting horseshoe theory in that kind of world.

I hate Night City, yet love it for how it enables questions. Do we want this future?

Your man Stan, like the character hate his bloody timing, has a knack of messing up my mood.

Got to agree. Every time my jam starts playing on the radio he interrupts it. Every single time. "GoooOOoOoOooOdmorning Night City!"
So annoying.

Maximum Mike is the best tho. When he interrupts the radio I pull over and take notes.
I would love to burnout this guy's synapse. I will be walking or a looking around for loot or something and...

aaaaaaAAAAAAHH!!

All I hear is this long exaggerated intro and I'm looking around nearly panic mode wondering if I need to start hackin' and blastin'.

Then I eventually realize and cringe cause it's the radio guy and I promptly shoot the radio with my tech shotgun.

Well, unpopular opinion, with all background noise characters, I'm not that fond of Takemura and Panam :)
Also, I really hate the character responsible for retconning some 75% of original Cyberpunk 2020 storyline :)

I really hate V, and i hate CP 2077 for causality.
Where is my option to f@ck0ff jerk suits in corp prologue and get the bullet in head?
Why i can just hang out with Adam Smasher and go to hell all Jacky Family?
Why i can't buy and install "Vampire module" on black market, to eat raw flesh and heal with that?

CP 2077 is totally about rails.

Its very good cyberpunk type game.
My only question - why?
Why you do such good open world and do it so empty.

Top Bottom