Why CDPR is a great company now

+
Why CDPR is a great company now

So CDPR did very cool to announce roadmap before premium week. Any other company will relase premium keg weekend to get as much cash as they can before announcing roadmap that will definitly reduce their income for the next few months. But no CDPR. They knew that announcing their plans will lower their income till Homecoming but still they don't want profit on us. You did well and now i'm sure you will do everything to make Gwent great again, will support you still and waitin till Homecoming with much hopes.

What they did doesn`t make sense to a salesman, but does to the dedicated perfectionist. I have high hopes and admire the guts to take this step.

That roadmap singlehandedly made me wanna play the game again. Just hearing that they realized Create was a mistake and they're gonna fix it makes me happy.

No other publisher would allow a team who spent more than a year on a game to start over. Speaks volumes, very rare to see a company that cares about its product. In a age where cash grabs are the norm and trash like far cry 5 exist and is praised, it's nice to see a team get the chance to do it right. 6 months is a long time, I'll still play but will be playing kindgom come for the bulk of the development time.

Yeah, cdpr is. But this premium keg weekend was probably made to ease a little the community after homecoming announcement anyways.

Plus, they need to keep people interested.

Top Bottom