Witcher 1 Enhanced - Stuck in Chapter 2

+
Having some game issues with Witcher Enhanced Edition Chapter 2 in Vizima. They are mostly game play (being stuck on some quests) but others are housekeeping and 1 possible glitch. Can someone talk to me here please? Thank you.

Example: Most of the characters won't talk to me thus I can't accomplish anything in game. I'm supposed to kill Ramsmeat although I know he's not the leader, Raymond is. I talk to Ramsmeat but no option to tell him what I know. It just ends in a battle against Ramsmeat which at level 17 I am NOT going to win. Second example is the graveyard: Thaler won't talk to me to pay off the gravedigger's debt and the guard (Vincent?) won't talk to me because I can't clear his name nor do I know how to clear his name.

Right now the story line is pretty dead for me and I've been grinding in the swamp. I need help because I'm totally stopped from doing anything useful in game.

Well, there should be a few online guides for Witcher 1 out there. It’s probably easier to look for that in order to figure out what the main problem is...

Usually, if you experience a bug, reloading an earlier save game is the best way to go.

Top Bottom