WitcherCon

+
WitcherCon_EN_16_9.png

We teamed up with The Witcher Netflix to bring the world of The Witcher into your homes! Power up your megascopes on July 9th and join us for an epic online celebration of the franchise, WitcherCon!

For more go to https://thewitcher.ly/WitcherCon

Last edited:
damn nice, looking eagerly forward! hope we get an update on the ray-traced versions and possibly the show armor in the game too <fingers crossed>

Most intriguing. I haven't watched the Netflix series, so I'll mostly be focused on CDPR's side of this, however, it does looking interesting.

I also have never watched the series, and I don't have huge interest for this event as a whole since there won't be an announcement of a new game.

At least right now, but July 9th is almost a month away... maybe I'll get hyped up before then. Some of those things listed on the site do sound like they could be interesting.

The series didn’t convince me enough to keep watching after episode one, but it‘s still great to see a lot of new people excited about The Witcher because of it. Looking forward to this event.

Going into WitcherCon, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Overall, I'm mildly disappointed there wasn't more from CDPR, however, since I've not seen the Netflix series, it was at least somewhat interesting to hear a bit more about it -- although, I did feel it was rather the predominate feature of the event.

Top Bottom